AA waitresses are the worst, Why tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I go to a restaurant and I see a black waitress working their, I usually just go home and eat some cereal (cinnamon toast crunch of course :samwelcome:)

But today I gave this restaurant (with the majority of the workers being AA) a chance, absolutely one of the worst experiences at a restraunts and a terrible way to start of October. This isn't the first time either, every AA waitress I have encountered have a terrible attitude and fucked up service in any restaurant. It's like they think they're too good to do their job so they just decide to be shitty.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Whenever I go to a restaurant and I see a black waitress working their, I usually just go home and eat some cereal (cinnamon toast crunch of course :samwelcome:)

But today I gave this restaurant (with the majority of the workers being AA) a chance, absolutely one of the worst experiences at a restraunts and a terrible way to start of October. This isn't the first time either, every AA waitress I have encountered have a terrible attitude and fucked up service in any restaurant. It's like they think they're too good to do their job so they just decide to be shitty.
People tend to be nicer to attractive people so perhaps you are just ugly.
Just a theory :samwelcome:

2.3 stars is too much for this shitty place, it should be zero stars
Screenshot_20171001-154952.jpg

Do you tip? Are you lacking manners? Although male waiters are 100% better with service, I've personally never had any issues with black waitresses.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What about the cadaan and Hispanic chicks, they're nice and their service is superb:lolbron:
They're nice to you because they want a tip sxb.
No not your tip, a financial tip in the form of money :bell:
Get yourself a fresh fade and start talking in ebonics and maybe you'll get some better service :trumpsmirk:

They're nice to you because they want a tip sxb.
No not your tip, a financial tip in the form of money :bell:
Get yourself a fresh fade and start talking in ebonics and maybe you'll get some better service :trumpsmirk:
Makes sense, are u saying cadaans only work for the tips while shaniqua is only working their to speak Ebonics and be shitty? Ur on to something :cosbyhmm:

How do you know they are AA? They couldn't be Caribbean or black Hispanic?

Maybe you have a shitty aura about you.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How do you know they are AA? They couldn't be Caribbean or black Hispanic?

Maybe you have a shitty aura about you.
I really recommend you don't comment or respond to any of the replies you get on this thread.
Even better would be you deleting your account. Your very presence here is just begging for more arguments and shit-flinging.
Please stop wasting your time on this site and GO
CoWZ05t.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you eat at Denny's then you deserve a bad service.

It's like people complaining about bears in the woods. Why did you go in the woods in the first place.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's like people complaining about bears in the woods. Why did you go in the woods in the first place.
What if you're driving and need to take a shit really bad but there are no public toilets around?
What then?
Can't a nigga shit in peace without bears coming and ripping your face off? smh :gucciwhat:

Retail and customer service are the worsts jobs I have ever done. If the the job is not crap the people there are manipulative morons who kiss the shoes of higher management and crap on new comers. I can see why customer service ppl treat customers like an inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending