AA speaking somali to Odey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't come out and said it but its pretty obvious :gaasdrink:
Al Sharpton, runta maa ii sheegtit adeer, how much does he pay you to big him up on Stormfront 2.0?

That vid is cool as f*ck, he seems to be enjoying himself, but doesn't answer my question. Do you reckon he's stealing jobs from hard pressed Somali interpreters?

Al Sharpton, runta maa ii sheegtit adeer, how much does he pay you to big him up on Stormfront 2.0?

That vid is cool as f*ck, he seems to be enjoying himself, but doesn't answer my question. Do you reckon he's stealing jobs from hard pressed Somali interpreters?

Being an interpreter is a beta male career:gucciwhat: somalis dont need that shit :camby:

side note this is his coolest video

AA vs Chinese, indian, and Cadaan
all of whom look down on the negros
very satisfying video go to 750 mark

Being an interpreter is a beta male career:gucciwhat: somalis dont need that shit :camby:

side note this is his coolest video

AA vs Chinese, indian, and Cadaan
all of whom look down on the negros
very satisfying video go to 750 mark
Its the only job bums like me can get waryaa. Screw you, Sharpton.

BTW, that vid is way too long. Give us something short and snappy.

Agent waaye iska ilaaliya. No persons speaks 20 languages who isn't into shady shit
Says the anti intellectual.

There's a whole YouTube community of polyglots. One kid was sixteen and he knew twenty. But he was smart enough to learn important languages. Only a time waster expends energy on trashcan languages like Af Soomaali.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Says the anti intellectual.

There's a whole YouTube community of polyglots. One kid was sixteen and he knew twenty. But he was smart enough to learn important languages. Only a time waster expends energy on trashcan languages like Af Soomaali.

Do you never get tired of being an Uncle Tom coon 24/7? :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending