AA man 'Somali women are as destructive as AA women'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fk those asians/arabs they dont advertise their own woman they hate us soo much tht they advertise somali woman fk them

Bro, its not because they hate us. It really isn't.

When a Somalian who never ever wore Hijab suddenly comes to the Mosque all pious and fights the Imam to help her find a Jamaican husband then the Imam has no choice.

Your anger is directed towards the wrong people. Blame the , not the Imams.

Arab/Asian women have too much self respect and honour to do that.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
All you abdiexit cucks here do you hear this guy.
He said the somali boys were the ones hooking him with food and a wife offering him.
You men have become straught embarassing dayuus and thats why this is happening you guys need to fix up. You know why others don't have this because their men aren't dayooths:faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
f*ck this guy who the hell is he talking about our issues he has no place to speak on us or men or women.
Wallahi we have no real men now :farmajoyaab:

Lool wallahi he is woke. He finally realized somali girls who marry out are bottom of barrel. Shame it took him 2 marriages to see that

Everybody is throwing xalimo begs under the bus. The twitter madows don't claim them and now even the revert brothers are saying they're toxic :mjlol:

Yet these zombie xaarlimos will still run after them since they all got daddy issues :drakelaugh:

Bro, its not because they hate us. It really isn't.

When a Somalian who never ever wore Hijab suddenly comes to the Mosque all pious and fights the Imam to help her find a Jamaican husband then the Imam has no choice.

Your anger is directed towards the wrong people. Blame the , not the Imams.

Arab/Asian women have too much self respect and honour to do that.
K

All you abdiexit cucks here do you hear this guy.
He said the somali boys were the ones hooking him with food and a wife offering him.
You men have become straught embarassing dayuus and thats why this is happening you guys need to fix up. You know why others don't have this because their men aren't dayooths:faysalwtf:
those are cuck raised by single mother hoes tht love tyrone

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
those are cuck raised by single mother hoes tht love tyrone
No they have brothers clearly the guy is speaking to those dayooths.
Dayooth won't even enter jannah. The prophet muhammad s.a.w said

I know what kind man offer his sister like slave dayooths weak man

That guy on twitter is weird and gives troll vibes. You clearly don't know much about Masjid politics. Most of these girls that are getting married, divorced and match made to reverts have fathers. Not necessarily the best. But they're not completely abandoned/abused girls. Also Somali sheikhs have no problem throwing Somali girls at every revert. You guys don't know how degenerate and pathetic old Somali guys are. Their entire existence revolves around shit-talking, giving useless advice, and power-checking younger somali men.

That guy on twitter is weird and gives troll vibes. You clearly don't know much about Masjid politics. Most of these girls that are getting married, divorced and match made to reverts have fathers. Not necessarily the best. But they're not completely abandoned/abused girls. Also Somali sheikhs have no problem throwing Somali girls at every revert. You guys don't know how degenerate and pathetic old Somali guys are. Their entire existence revolves around shit-talking, giving useless advice, and power-checking younger somali men.
Those are cuck old heads fk them all

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
somali girls are finished

wow
an it's coming from an AA man, not just any ajnabi man, AA men hate their women and always them very toxic that's why they run away from them when they are successful.

with the way this abdiexit movement is going i foresee a generation of fine mixed somali children in future.

should i join this movement??
Yep you should sxb, and you welcomed too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm not sure about this movement but i do agree with your sentiment, diaspora Somali girls
have kinda fell off :ohno:

But i'm talking to an Egyptian girl from my uni at the moment looking to take her out of a date sometime next year,
does that mean i am already a part of this movement :notsureif:?

you should have called it farahexit

why do we use an arabic word "abdi" to refer to somali guys, it should be a somali name like farah
f*ck this abdi stereotype we created in the west.
is xalimo a somali name or arabic too??

Seeeeeee exactly my point

"But to be honest, most families aren't trying to let you marry the good ones as an outsider...."

He clearly would like to marry a good girl but only Somali reformed s are his only option
:yacadiim: and that's tends to be the case with most of these reverts . THE GUY MARRIED 2 SOMALI REFORMED S:siilaanyolaugh:

Talk about "they like the results I got with them"

Look it's Mr.CaptainSaveASomaliThot :mjlol::russ:

Its like he is hired to guide those girls:pachah1:

In all sereousness, i support everyone's choice to live their life however they see fit, marry who ever they want.

The paragmatic nature in me also thinks this is good as we need weed out people, albeit the ones, so when we are viewer its easier to handle our problems. Overrepresentation and massive number of people claiming from the community even though they have little to no ties to the community has reduced us to levels that somali egotistic psyche can't comprehend. We have to re-think the fundementals of our survival now that we are in a new land. Lets go back to our own lowkey exclusive somali community and stay strong.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its like he is hired to guide those girls:pachah1:

In all sereousness, i support everyone's choice to live their life however they see fit, marry who ever they want.

The paragmatic nature in me also thinks this is good as we need weed out people, albeit the ones, so when we are viewer its easier to handle our problems. Overrepresentation and massive number of people claiming from the community even though they have little to no ties to the community has reduced us to levels that somali egotistic psyche can't comprehend. We have to re-think the fundementals of our survival now that we are in a new land. Lets go back to our own lowkey exclusive somali community and stay strong.

Did u fix the STD thing maamo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending