AA man 'Somali women are as destructive as AA women'

Status
Not open for further replies.
two groups of men who have suffered so much mental torture from our women. he recognises our struggles and sees us as kin :mjcry:

#AbdiExit
You guys joke about it, but AA niggas really exited. :drakelaugh:

It's like they are all born with urge seek other women, it's like it's in them to NOT want anything to do with black women.

He spoke facts.

His kind (African American men) are always bashing their women 24/7, and he has the nerve to start with Somali women?
:gucciwhat:
These madows better back up and keep us out of their mouths. Imagine me going to a Syrian community and start bashing Syrian men. He needs to stay in his lane.
:ufdup:
He's our future seedi, he has the absolute right to discuss all things somali. with the somali siil comes a full privilege. :trumpsmirk:

This nigga is experienced with xalimos:dead::dead:
IMG_2406.JPG

:whoo:really
I guess being a self hating insecure women with a sexual past doesn't end well
Dont you think there reverts have sexial past 2 it good they marry xalimo tht have same past as them like allah say in quran non virgin for non virgin and virgin for virgin and they dare say we want virgings they cant marry virging those xalimo and reverts deserve each other like quran say so

I'm talking about the cases I've witnessed myself, it was always that reason. The reverts are always lied to and then they find out she did all kinds of shit

But obviously there are probably culture problems too for some
But dont reverts do in their past sexual allah says non virging for non virgin and virgin for virgin these reverts cant marry virgin cuz they non virgins those xalimo and reverts deserver each other as they are not virgins and they have same past fk those revert glad they marry those xalimos they cant complain about as they are same
They cant say we want virgins as they not virgins themself allah has already say so
:fittytousand:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
He's been with two ratchet Xalimos:russ::russ:who said he cant get a Xalimo kkkkkkk

View attachment 60602

Seeeeeee exactly my point

"But to be honest, most families aren't trying to let you marry the good ones as an outsider...."

He clearly would like to marry a good girl but only Somali reformed s are his only option
:yacadiim: and that's tends to be the case with most of these reverts . THE GUY MARRIED 2 SOMALI REFORMED S:siilaanyolaugh:

Talk about "they like the results I got with them"

Look it's Mr.CaptainSaveASomaliThot :mjlol::russ:

"But to be honest, most families aren't trying to let you marry the good ones as an outsider...."

He clearly would like to marry a good girl but only Somali reformed s are his only option
:yacadiim: and that's tends to be the case with most of these reverts . THE GUY MARRIED 2 SOMALI REFORMED S:siilaanyolaugh:

But dont reverts do in their past sexual allah says non virging for non virgin and virgin for virgin these reverts cant marry virgin cuz they non virgins those xalimo and revertsdeserver each other as they are not virgins and they have same past fk those revert glad they marry those xalimos they cant complain about as they are same
They cant say we want virgins as they not virgins themself allah has already say so

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
But dont reverts do in their past sexual allah says non virging for non virgin and virgin for virgin these reverts cant marry virgin cuz they non virgins those xalimo and revertsdeserver each other as they are not virgins and they have same past fk those revert glad they marry those xalimos they cant complain about as they are same

He still thinks he deserves it all but marries the first girl brought to him no questions asked coz he is desperate and cries about the results :shookgabre: mess

Well its harder for them to get other muslim girls but these s seem to always be available to every revert?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
YALL TOOK MY TROLL THREADS SERIOUSLY :gucciwhat::noneck::faysalwtf:

I would never ever get with a Madow uff

@AliUK back me up !!!!!these new users are coming for my ass

And yes in the UK mostly the reformed chicks marry the reverts and all the girls who are decent are on twitter talking shit and crying themselves to sleep coz they are 25+ and unmarried
100 wallahi I've seen reformed ones marry these low lives no one else. The parents are already denied everyone else they have no choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending