AA guy is FRUSTRATED that he can't spread the GOSPEL to Somalis so he wants to learn the language

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalis in the west are under attack. Don't fall for his games. He wants some Somali girls, he doesn't care about religion. He wants to convert them, then on them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These motherfucking extremists forcing their religion down peoples throats when they approach me in public or come to my home preaching I say I don't know engrees:farole:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
These motherfucking extremists forcing their religion down peoples throats when they approach me in public or come to my home preaching I say I don't know engrees:farole:
We don't kill people to join our religion. Him learning the language should be enough for you to know that he isn't forcing it down anyone's throat.

They are dedicated. I was once stopped by an Cadaan guy who spoke Somali and he tried preaching to me. It turned into a debate but I was shocked he could speak Somali so well. He even claimed to have some CDs or whatever in Somali he could give me.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Someone wrote this on the top comment

I know what you mean we Somalis don't speak English at all or at least not well, I'm surprised that I made through college, grad school and law school with my limited English. With that being said, we Somalis know about the gospel and know and love Jesus and probably have known him a lot longer then you or your entire linage. And some of us used to follow the Orthodox Church before Islam. But we have CHOSEN peacefully Islam over more than a millennia ago as we BELIEF that it is the progression of the religion started by Adam, Noah etc. So you will be wasting your time and resources, Islam and the somali culture are so intertwined that it is virtually impossible to convert us.

Is this u @GodKnowsBest ?????

These ppl are known as Jehovas witness, u have to cut them off quick b/c they can talk for days and get mad at u if u don't convert
3211487.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I know what you mean we Somalis don't speak English at all or at least not well, I'm surprised that I made through college, grad school and law school with my limited English. With that being said, we Somalis know about the gospel and know and love Jesus and probably have known him a lot longer then you or your entire linage. And some of us used to follow the Orthodox Church before Islam. But we have CHOSEN peacefully Islam over more than a millennia ago as we BELIEF that it is the progression of the religion started by Adam, Noah etc. So you will be wasting your time and resources, Islam and the somali culture are so intertwined that it is virtually impossible to convert us.

:salute::ahh::banderas:

Whoever wrote this I love them of Allah's sake :friendhug:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The adoon should go preach to his own community which is full of one parent households and gang warfare:farole:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

:drakewtf:
I wouldn't be surprised if that we're you with that spelling.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:drakewtf:
I wouldn't be surprised if that we're you with that spelling.
Subhanallah im not gaal
I'm a practicing muslim
It was a joke, I am not even born here and you want to comment on my english
you can't even speak your own language :mjlol:
Its a joke but go off i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending