AA basketball player has had enough of yall calling him somali

psyche

To each their own
He definitely looks it, but so do many African Americans.

Yeah African American are pretty diverse looking, so it's understandable to see some looking Somali.

I guess it just goes to show that a little white DNA can go a long way in producing a variety of different looks.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have noticed that AA’s mixed with Native Americans look kind of like Somalis. Human beings are so diverse and unique :)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I have noticed that AA’s mixed with Native Americans look kind of like Somalis. Human beings are so diverse and unique :)
Almost all AA’s have little to no Native American ancestry, it’s the european dna that makes some of them look kinda Somali

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Almost all AA’s have little to no Native American ancestry, it’s the european dna that makes some of them look kinda Somali

I get what u are saying, Native American mix is often exaggerated in AA community because as Chris Rock said, it’s easier saying that than saying my ancestors got raped.

However Lou grandfather is 100% Native American, and I have met many that were both and their looks favored Somali. It’s something I have noticed :)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I get what u are saying, Native American mix is often exaggerated in AA community because as Chris Rock said, it’s easier saying that than saying my ancestors got raped.

However Lou grandfather is 100% Native American, and I have met many that were both and their looks favored Somali. It’s something I have noticed :)
When did lou say he was quarter native?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

upload_2020-2-1_15-13-13.png

Who is lying to this one :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts