A young prominent man on the rise in the breakaway Republic of Puntland killed by a soldier over there after the soldier power tripped

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Botan Cawil aun was part of the PMPF and the man who killed him has been arrested. They were both off-duty at the time.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Botan Cawil aun was part of the PMPF and the man who killed him has been arrested. They were both off-duty at the time.

You only me more confused. What is PMPF? =Puntland Military Police Force?
What on earth did he kill him for ?

Duchess

VIP
You only me more confused. What is PMPF? =Puntland Military Police Force?
What on earth did he kill him for ?

No it’s the Puntland Maritime Police Force

The man who killed him was also off-duty and known to harass youth in the area. He asked Botan for money and when he refused he shot him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No it’s the Puntland Maritime Police Force

The man who killed him was also off-duty and known to harass youth in the area. He asked Botan for money and when he refused he shot him.

In every breakaway region from SL, PL, JL and etc should have a psychologist to evaluate those that they entrusting weapons and employing as law enforcers.

3 months ago a lunatic shot a Uni kid (AUN) at Borama. He was a police officer guarding the Uni.

Again I repeat 1 out of 3 Somali is mentally ill.

We outa just not hire.

Just like SL did I demand the killer be executed by fire. No elders should be allowed in this matter.

I also recently survived a killing in the Republic of Somaliland ( I was in SL in June) when a kid soldier caught me filming and grabbed my phone. Ofc the laandeer I am I grabbed his collar. I was way bigger than him. His colleague approached me with his AK47 trained on me. If it wasn’t for my quick thinking where I said “ ma I taqaanaa (do you know who I am) 😂😂😂”. I am the man who pays for your salary. Don’t lose your job”. After further talks they gave me my phone back. Luckily there was an older soldier who I took to the side and explained my lineage

My former female heard about (I am the father of her kid. We got love for one another ) and a day later the soldier kid saw me in traffic and saluted me. I swear I kid y’all not. Profusely apologized. Kulahaa “your the father of ..”.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN.

Grigori is right about hiring psychologists in our military outfits. We need to have a system of checks before entrusting people with guns.

Deni will make history if he introduced gun registry legislation, making sure that only government approved people can own guns.

Duchess

VIP
Sadly he is related to @Duchess and her clan not allow it. They’ll offer 100 camels. It’s like when Ted Kennedy killed that girl and walked away. He faced no jail time.

I’m actually closer related to the victim. I am certain Puntland will make an example out of the murderer. Botan was loved by many and they won’t let the murderer walk away. He will be executed.