A xalimo tried to set me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member here and I need some somali advise. I have been lurking for a while

This chick I went out with for a while tried to set me up by having guys jump me. Anyway we had a messy break up and called each other bad things. Thing was she is kinda slow and very emotional so I destroyed her with words. Anyway I thought that was it....will never see the chick anyway or deal with her. So few days later she start to text me about meeting up. I knew straight up and said I dont want to....she kept insisting. I said you are really not smart if you think i am gonna meet you as you threatened me the last time. I knew this girl and she is an emotional mess so I tell her you do know if anything happen to me it will only come back to you as I have the messages you sent me?

She says who said you will survive and a phone can be destroyed. keep in mind we are messaging on whatsapp and i tell her you dumbass you just threatened me again and messages on whatsapp are never deleted. Anything you sent from your phone is always traceable. I say to her dont ruin some poor guys life and your own life. Just move on and leave me alone. She says I should watch my back and this is not over. She will see me around. Now dont get me wrong, I can defend myself and I aint worried about anything in one on one and I have back up if needed. But I really dont want to fight a group of faraxs who she will lie to and basically have a violent situation with fellow brothers. I seen shit like this escalate and I love my fellow brothers even though some of us are easily lead. What should I do?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tell her hooyo and everyone in the nearest coffee shop and mosque. I guarantee the social damage you'll do to her will ruin her for life. Do it up sxb, all is fair in love and war!

Tell her hooyo and everyone in the nearest coffee shop and mosque. I guarantee the social damage you'll do to her will ruin her for life. Do it up sxb, all is fair in love and war!
Thats what makes it even worse. Our families live 5 mins from each other. Our mums know each other....we are even same tribe. Part of me wanted to keep quite and not bring shame openly. But she doesnt seem to understand the shame she can bring to her family by having me jumped. I thought it was heat of the moment first. But the second threat came days after and I didnt even talk to her in between

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Thats what makes it even worse. Our families live 5 mins from each other. Our mums know each other....we are even same tribe. Part of me wanted to keep quite and not bring shame openly. But she doesnt seem to understand the shame she can bring to her family by having me jumped. I thought it was heat of the moment first. But the second threat came days after and I didnt even talk to her in between
f*ck living 5 minutes away nigga, man the f*ck up and tell her hooyo, and every adeer in the nearest coffee shop and mosque. You'll be given a metal of honor for preserving the dignity of the Somali community! Be the hero you want to be nigga!

f*ck living 5 minutes away nigga, man the f*ck up and tell her hooyo, and every adeer in the nearest coffee shop and mosque. You'll be given a metal of honor for preserving the dignity of the Somali community! Be the hero you want to be nigga!
Bro she is 30 and I am 32....we are not kids exactly. I dont wanna bring in bunch people. I just want her to leave me alone. The girl has mental problems and part of me feel for her

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bro she is 30 and I am 32....we are not kids exactly. I dont wanna bring in bunch people. I just want her to leave me alone. The girl has mental problems and part of me feel for her
Your grown ass decided to come to a Somali Forum, where 90% of people troll and most of us are 18-25, make this thread, and ask us what to do? Just get a restraining order from the police if you're serious, God damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts