A xalimo struggles to stay awake after drinking Qamri and smoking weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor xalimo chew more than she could swallow lol, she now struggling to stay awake after drinking excessively and smoking Kenyan xashiish
:shookgabre: She then collapsed face down lol

But she was not smart, she could have chewed jaad and that will instantly balance the alcohol in your body
:dabcasar: Stay away from qamri girls!

Last edited:
Alcohol devastates the Cushitic body the same way it destroys the bodies of Greenlanders and native Indians .The same goes for weed: it destroys Somali dudes unlike any other race .Suugo Science !

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How do you find these things @TheMadMullah ? You're a papparazi type of guy obsessed with nonsense controversies involving xalimos. I don't see how this behavior is consistent with being a straight male. I can understand why r.kelly does it but at least he doesn't vehemently deny being gay. C'mon sxb cut this shit out once and for all. You don't have to scream "I'm gay" to be gay. The totality of your posts on this site indicate you're gay. And that's fine. Just stop being so annoying.

How do you find these things @TheMadMullah ? You're a papparazi type of guy obsessed with nonsense controversies involving xalimos. I don't see how this behavior is consistent with being a straight male. I can understand why r.kelly does it but at least he doesn't vehemently deny being gay. C'mon sxb cut this shit out once and for all. You don't have to scream "I'm gay" to be gay. The totality of your posts on this site indicate you're gay. And that's fine. Just stop being so annoying.
I have two Angels harut and Marut giving me revelations of controversies

Bohol

VIP

If it wasn't for TheMadMullah how would we know which halimo got fingered in the alley or passed out drunk. He is useful.

Wow that place is filthy and the landlord should be locked up for for the unsafe electric sockets.

I don't understand this girl, she should know that Somali men are not the type you go drinking with. Somali men who see you as a (not themselves as dhillays interestingly) for drinking will likely qarxis you to your parents on social media. Never mirqaan with Somali guys. One is OK if you're a bunch of girls but never be the only girl. They can be utter saqajaans to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending