A XALIMO IS THE THUMBNAIL of BEST FEMINIST & SJW FAIL COMPLIATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
I was watching a youtube video about a guy rapping about feminism and then I saw this under the suggested videos:
upload_2018-11-20_22-17-29.png

Is that a xalimo?
:mjlol:
Smh, always gotta be in every shit.

I have seen that video, she is basically outside a building and screaming, I can tell by her shouting that she indeed is a Xalimo.

I have actually seen this girl in person before :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. She's not Somali though, I'm pretty sure she's Eritrean

@Abdi-indhoyare

Don’t lie mate, let’s happily take our first L. Canada has 419 L’s, Mureca has more than Jesus’ age and Britain, they stopped counting their L’s since Tony Blair left office & Sweden has been declared little Utanga. One L doesn’t hurt us. :noneck:

Kratos

Sonder
@Abdi-indhoyare

Don’t lie mate, let’s happily take our first L. Canada has 419 L’s, Mureca has more than Jesus’ age and Britain, they stopped counting their L’s since Tony Blair left office & Sweden has been declared little Utanga. One L doesn’t hurt us. :noneck:

Nah I swear I'm pretty sure she's not Somali. I've seen her before at the mosque and at eid bbqs and she always hangs out with some other Eritreans. I don't know for sure but I doubt she's Somali. We already took our L with the mentally ill Bourke st knife attacker. Though that's an L for reer Melbourne specifically :siilaanyolaugh: Perth is calm

Nah I swear I'm pretty sure she's not Somali. I've seen her before at the mosque and at eid bbqs and she always hangs out with some other Eritreans. I don't know for sure but I doubt she's Somali. We already took our L with the mentally ill Bourke st knife attacker. Though that's an L for reer Melbourne specifically :siilaanyolaugh: Perth is calm

Abdi

Sxb, she’s 100% Somali. It’s like a Somali in America fighting with someone because he’s wearing Trump’s red hats, MAGA. She is worse off because she wants to kick him out of a University campus because he’s campaigning for an Alt-Right Party on this (coming) Saturday’s Victorian elections. She should be taught the principles of democracy and the individual rights for freedom of speech and the rights of Australians to join and become a member of any political party they wish. Let’s take our second L in as many weeks.

I was watching a youtube video about a guy rapping about feminism and then I saw this under the suggested videos:
View attachment 59815
Is that a xalimo?
:mjlol:
Smh, always gotta be in every shit.

doroafels

I didn’t like her confrontational and screaming style which won’t advance her argument, but let me ask you, what’s feminist and SJW about her? Though her method was appalling, is defending Islam now considered here as feminism and SJW issues? Yaab!!!!!

Kratos

Sonder
Abdi

Sxb, she’s 100% Somali. It’s like a Somali in America fighting with someone because he’s wearing Trump’s red hats, MAGA. She is worse off because she wants to kick him out of a University campus because he’s campaigning for an Alt-Right Party on this (coming) Saturday’s Victorian elections. She should be taught the principles of democracy and the individual rights for freedom of speech and the rights of Australians to join and become a member of any political party they wish. Let’s take our second L in as many weeks.

Nah that wasn't the reason. This was a while back. The guy is known for his anti-Muslim rhetoric and he rocked up to campus wearing a Pauline Hanson One Nation t-shirt and her and her SJW friends got triggered. But with that said we don't know her ethnicity so we shouldn't claim this L yet, it's too premature. I might ask her what her ethnicity is if I see her again. I have a strong feeling that she isn't Somali though, she hangs out with people from the Eritrean community

Kratos

Sonder
Abdi

She might be a Somalilander

Nah that wasn't the reason. This was a while back. The guy is known for his anti-Muslim rhetoric and he rocked up to campus wearing a Pauline Hanson One Nation t-shirt and her and her SJW friends got triggered. But with that said we don't know her ethnicity so we shouldn't claim this L yet, it's too premature. I might ask her what her ethnicity is if I see her again. I have a strong feeling that she isn't Somali though, she hangs out with people from the Eritrean community

Abdi

When you hear Pauline Hanson, what comes to mind is a) a Muslim hater, b) Muslim hater, c) Muslim hater, d) Muslim hater....then Africans hater, indigenous people hater, Asian hater. She was triggered by the first 4.

Kratos

Sonder
Abdi

When you hear Pauline Hanson, what comes to mind is a) a Muslim hater, b) Muslim hater, c) Muslim hater, d) Muslim hater....then Africans hater, indigenous people hater, Asian hater. She was triggered by the first 4.

Tbh I think of Julia Gillard, both dumb rangas

Are you a sjw you seem like one

Abdi

I will fight for your hijabed female relatives (mine) & any Muslim who is verbally or physically attacked by intolerant Islamphoebes & if that makes me a SJW, then I’m a proud one. Many decent and honourable non-Muslim Aussies will do the same because out of principles. What would you’ve done if a Chinese or an aboriginal woman was harassed verbally or physically attacked because of racism? Laugh at them because you aren’t a SJW? Doqon.

Abdi

I will fight for your hijabed female relatives (mine) & any Muslim who is verbally or physically attacked by intolerant Islamphoebes & if that makes me a SJW, then I’m a proud one. Many decent and honourable non-Muslim Aussies will do the same because out of principles. What would you’ve done if a Chinese or an aboriginal woman was harassed verbally or physically attacked because of racism? Laugh at them because you aren’t a SJW? Doqon.
I'm only 14 I don't even understand sjw all I see videos of them getting roasted and yelling from the lungs:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending