A woman issues a warning after her "lips tripled in size" when she went to a botox party to fill her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

I don't get why people do these things:gucciwhat: I mean, be satisified with what the Almighty gave you.. wtf.

giphy (1).gif

Keep em injecting... it's your own issues

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The only people that are supposed to have their lips pretty big are the Mursi tribe, it's their culture
3afb11793f66f35bda0d029d261708f7.jpg

White women with lip fillers are a turn off or any women who does any enhancement to her body, I like natural beauty on a Women. The farthest enhancement i'll go with is make up, also women who tan are a turn off, scream insecurities and a lot of mental problems

Wtf, what good did she expect to come out of attending a botox party? I personally don't agree with plastic surgery, but if you're going to get it done then at least go? to? a? fucking? doctor?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
White women with lip fillers are a turn off or any women who does any enhancement to her body, I like natural beauty on a Women. The farthest enhancement i'll go with is make up, also women who tan are a turn off, scream insecurities and a lot of mental problems
Being natural is the best thing to be...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being natural is the best thing to be...

Being natural gives u average (or God forbid sometime significantly below average). R u really happy with that? Dal & Noble?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
That’s a huge lie. I’m not saying you’re lying. I’m saying you’re a drop in the bucket. The average man doesn’t turn his nose up at enchantments, 90% of the time you can’t tell what natural is.

That’s a huge lie. I’m not saying you’re lying. I’m saying you’re a drop in the bucket. The average man doesn’t turn his nose up at enchantments, 90% of the time you can’t tell what natural is.
You can tell lol or you can ask, its pretty easy also I am talking about my preferences not other men preferences.

VixR

Veritas
You can tell lol or you can ask, its pretty easy also I am talking about my preferences not other men preferences.
Men (and women) pay lip service to “natural”, but the fact of the matter is, in reality the results show otherwise.

Men can’t tell if a woman is wearing makeup half the time unless it’s heavy, much less tell if a woman has had a procedure or not. I know ppl who have boob jobs or whatever and there’s absolutely no “ohhh she not natural” sentiments from guys. It’s a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts