A "woke" sister attacked by right wingers on Twitter!

Are they right when they call her ungrateful and that she should go back? Does she really believe what shes saying, or is it just a product of her liberal education?

Cause i cant see how this kind of retoric will benefit the Somali communityn at all. Be woke but be a tactful woke one.

She brings it upon herself. I don't get Somalis who fight the system that gave them opportunities. It's fine to criticise policies as a tax payer or advocate for minorities sometimes, but this lady makes it her life work then cries when people hate on her. She should have stayed/go back to the refugee camp if she hates the current state of the US/ west.

Reborn
That tweet is gold :drakelaugh:
EkJgJbuVcAEQ9Sz.jpeg

She is free to believe what she wants.

I agree with this. To assert otherwise, I think, would be to assign some sort of second-class citizen status to her. She's as free to think what she wants as anyone else is.

I could see why white supremacists would want to push a second-class status on immigrants but I think immigrants would be crazy to internalize a mindset that is designed to be against them. Minorities in the West are crazy if they adopt the thinking of their enemies rather than try to uphold their own legitimate interests.

I agree with this. To assert otherwise, I think, would be to assign some sort of second-class citizen status to her. She's as free to think what she wants as anyone else is.

I could see why white supremacists would want to push a second-class status on immigrants but I think immigrants would be crazy to internalize a mindset that is designed to be against them. Minorities in the West are crazy if they adopt the thinking of their enemies rather than try to uphold their own legitimate interests.

In that country everything revolves around race, and the primary ones are black, white and hispanic or latino, and they overwhelming share traditions and faith, so they have that in common. But she sticks out as with those features, garm and name. So he is easily defined as not being black American, and thus is defined as grifter or race a baiter. If your name isnt Jerome, Jack or Juan but Jamal or Jamila, you Will Always have that refuge status.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
How many Somalis tried to warn her? But instead she ignored us and doubled down on her rhetoric. You can’t save everyone.

Alluring

Sayonara
I don't agree with all her opinions but I'm sick of this "immigrants can't have opinions" rhetoric. She lived in this country the majority of her life, she can comment as much as she wants on it like any white American.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol She don’t even believe in the xaar she’s tweeting she knows it will get her a certain following.

I don't agree with all her opinions but I'm sick of this "immigrants can't have opinions" rhetoric. She lived in this country the majority of her life, she can comment as much as she wants on it like any white American.
Stigmatizing a group of people, and making it a full time job is the problem, not that you're a immigrant with an issue. White People with bigotry and hatred for minorities are called racist and bigots. If here job is to raise awareness and bring people together then she is really at that going by the comments.

Trending

Latest posts