a woke black american historian had me speechless today

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
so today while i was outside of this convenience store this black man walked inside of the convenience store and said "aye amigo!" to the cashier, the cashier said "im native american" the black man angrily said "the real native american are aboriginal copper colored aborigines like myself!" and called the native americans today "invaders from mongolia" so the black man left as the cashier threatened to call the police if he didnt stop yelling, i asked him what he meant by "copper colored aborigine" he basically told me that black americans are not from africa but are the aborigines of the americas, he said all of this while having a necklace with a Moroccan flag pendant on his neck so i asked him why he had a moroccan flag necklace and this guy literally said "im an activated aborigine moorish israelite of the copper hue" :gucciwhat: so this nigga is not only a native american but a moor and an israelite :mindblown: i asked him how's it possible that he could be all of those things at once and he said "my mother is an aborigines from california and california is biblical israel and the moors originated in georgia" he then told me to read the "occaneechi scrolls" but i didnt since i was too afraid of what would show up if i actually googled "occaneechi" :confused: then he asked me where im from so i told him im Somali then he said "ahhh Somalis...sons and daughters of the khoisan sheikhs" i told him that somalis are cushitic and then he said "thats what the pinks want you to think" :tocry: he then said "the only way somalia would get rid of boko haram pirates is by riding blue painted rhinos on the somali beach for 10 miles, i know it sounds crazy but its part of the prophecy, then everything will be back to normal" idk whether to feel enlightened or scared for my life :mugshotman:

israelites,native americans,moorish blabla one heck of confused bunch. not even aware the embarrassment imposing on thmslvs.
and all that is running away from their african roots when infact they can neva catch up with africans in terms of education,money,culture etc.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so today while i was outside of this convenience store this black man walked inside of the convenience store and said "aye amigo!" to the cashier, the cashier said "im native american" the black man angrily said "the real native american are aboriginal copper colored aborigines like myself!" and called the native americans today "invaders from mongolia" so the black man left as the cashier threatened to call the police if he didnt stop yelling, i asked him what he meant by "copper colored aborigine" he basically told me that black americans are not from africa but are the aborigines of the americas, he said all of this while having a necklace with a Moroccan flag pendant on his neck so i asked him why he had a moroccan flag necklace and this guy literally said "im an activated aborigine moorish israelite of the copper hue" :gucciwhat: so this nigga is not only a native american but a moor and an israelite :mindblown: i asked him how's it possible that he could be all of those things at once and he said "my mother is an aborigines from california and california is biblical israel and the moors originated in georgia" he then told me to read the "occaneechi scrolls" but i didnt since i was too afraid of what would show up if i actually googled "occaneechi" :confused: then he asked me where im from so i told him im Somali then he said "ahhh Somalis...sons and daughters of the khoisan sheikhs" i told him that somalis are cushitic and then he said "thats what the pinks want you to think" :tocry: he then said "the only way somalia would get rid of boko haram pirates is by riding blue painted rhinos on the somali beach for 10 miles, i know it sounds crazy but its part of the prophecy, then everything will be back to normal" idk whether to feel enlightened or scared for my life :mugshotman:

There is a charming dumbness about your character that i adore.

VixR

Veritas
I had a similar interaction in my bus riding days. My first and only encounter with a “Black Israelite”. It was about Yakob, a black scientist who discovered all the modern knowledge and beyond before it was lost. If not for that one encounter, I honestly wouldn’t believe the online rhetoric on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending