A wishful necklace

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
My aunt is moving to a new place and I was helping her out packing stuff etc. earlier today.
Ka duceysta waalidkiin, ciyaaloow tihi~:ufdup:

Anyways I found a necklace and I asked her where she got it from. She laughed so much and told me that a couple of years ago she ended up on this onlineshop...Wish. She ordered many stuff from this site and one of the items being this necklace. A somali map necklace lol.
But what came home to her a couple of weeks later was not what she expected. :cryinglaughsmiley::zhqjlmx:
This is what she ordered;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what came home to her;

She eventually learned her lesson to not spontaneously order things from these cheap chinese online stores. Or I hope so anyway:cryinglaughsmiley:

I have seen some videos on YT about sites like Wish and people’s experience from shopping at this site and what they got, it is not always what you think you’ll get kkkkk.

Have any of my fellow ssp members experienced the bad sides of online shopping? And if so tell me your wishful story kkkkk:icon lol:

My aunt is moving to a new place and I was helping her out packing stuff etc. earlier today.
Ka duceysta waalidkiin, ciyaaloow tihi~:ufdup:

Anyways I found a necklace and I asked her where she got it from. She laughed so much and told me that a couple of years ago she ended up on this onlineshop...Wish. She ordered many stuff from this site and one of the items being this necklace. A somali map necklace lol.
But what came home to her a couple of weeks later was not what she expected. :cryinglaughsmiley::zhqjlmx:
This is what she ordered;

This is what came home to her;

She eventually learned her lesson to not spontaneously order things from these cheap chinese online stores. Or I hope so anyway:cryinglaughsmiley:

I have seen some videos on YT about sites like Wish and people’s experience from shopping at this site and what they got, it is not always what you think you’ll get kkkkk.

Have any of my fellow ssp members experienced the bad sides of online shopping? And if so tell me your wishful story kkkkk:icon lol:
Looks more like Italy

Lmfaooo this almost happened to me. I was buying stuff on wish and thought I'd get a somali necklace aswell and this was the size options lmfaoooooo why Italy was a size?? I think if you dont choose the 'size' it will automatically give you an Italy one. I was so offended
Annotation 2019-11-23 181501.png

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lmfaooo this almost happened to me. I was buying stuff on wish and thought I'd get a somali necklace aswell and this was the size options lmfaoooooo why Italy was a size?? I think if you dont choose the 'size' it will automatically give you an Italy one. I was so offended
View attachment 82646
Bwahahahahaha this had me rolling, italian size kulahaa. Is there an english size for the somaliland one, I wonder:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:z3zrULC

Trending