A whole museum comparing blacks to animals in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
China is trying to become the new super power and a global leader. I am surprised their government allows this kind of reputation damage and hasn't shut it down already.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waaxan waa animals, I can't believe they have the audocity to compare anyone to an animal.

NotMyL

VIP
Well substantial number of blacks do indeed look like animals and also behave like animals
:farmajoyaab:
Why don't you go visit Japan or China, you will see how you are so different from a black person. When they start taking pictures of your black ass, don't forget to cheese

dr.leorio

death\emitter
:gucciwhat:I feel bad for the Somali folks studying in China. I don't think I would be able to handle the blatant racism over there

NotMyL

VIP
:gucciwhat:I feel bad for the Somali folks studying in China. I don't think I would be able to handle the blatant racism over there
The girls have it easy, my Edo who studies there said they think she is from Middle East lol these indhoyaar are not as smart as we think, they go by the color of your skin.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The girls have it easy, my Edo who studies there said they think she is from Middle East lol these indhoyaar are not as smart as we think, they go by the color of your skin.

Bahaha so basically hijabis and light skinned folks would have it easier? Sadly I can't say I'm surprised, everybody in the world today is colorist to some extent. Especially Somalis

Why don't you go visit Japan or China, you will see how you are so different from a black person. When they start taking pictures of your black ass, don't forget to cheese
But the thing is I don’t even look black lol so how would they take pictures with me?

The Ghanaians were taking Pics with me too while I was there for some work:ftw9nwa:

NotMyL

VIP
But the thing is I don’t even look black lol so how would they take pictures with me?

The Ghanaians were taking Pics with me too while I was there for some work:ftw9nwa:
Walalo we seen that picture of your "cousin" you look like a typical farah, you are black digest it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending