A whole Hooyo wilding on TikTok

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
:dead: I don't know why I saw this late.

We got passport ayeeyos snatching up Farahs in east Africa :mjlol:

Happy for the abdis getting snatched up though. That green card is worth it
Where are all the think pieces and threads calling them predators?
:ulyin:

They don’t go for old men, they go for young men in Africa who are in their late 20’s and early 30’s that go to the gym and look fine. I know because my haberyer is 48 (she looks 15 years younger) went to Kenya after her kids left home to go uni. She married a 30 year old Somali guy in Nairobi who looks like he lives in the gym. He got someone who can take him to Europe and she got a toy boy. It’s a win win for both.
denzel washington GIF

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
:dead: I don't know why I saw this late.

We got passport ayeeyos snatching up Farahs in east Africa :mjlol:

Happy for the abdis getting snatched up though. That green card is worth it

Yes wallahi people pay more attention to the men going back home but there are quite a few of women that go back to Africa as well, they are usually women in their 40’s and 50’s that already have kids. Especially from USA and Canada.

The only difference is they usually don’t have kids together unlike the older men that go back.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Just an old woman who can't accept her youth is gone, kind of sad.

It's as embarrassing as when 40/50 year old men try to act like 20 year old fuckboys.
Hinter keep your ageism to yourself 😂 am going to be 60 and still act as f*ck boy. After 18 years old Age is just number.

In Islam the best gift a Son can give to his mother is a young man and if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Young men have the eagerness and the hunger the older men no longer posses, and older women have confidence along with the experience, to teach young men alot about female nature. Energy& time for Knowledge& wisdom a win, win.

That being said I don’t support her actions but I understand the need.

She’s at the best age to enjoy her life she raised her kids probably by herself and now she gets to enjoy her kids and fruits of her labor. Go girl!! She looks young she looks like she had her kids at 16

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yes wallahi people pay more attention to the men going back home but there are quite a few of women that go back to Africa as well, they are usually women in their 40’s and 50’s that already have kids. Especially from USA and Canada.

The only difference is they usually don’t have kids together unlike the older men that go back.

I'm looking at these older aunties a bit differently now. I know a few single moms that got remarried to niggas back home. I wonder how old these niggas are now.

Remove this post. If this habaryar is posting sinful media, why would you repost it here so more people can see her posts? Do you actually care about this person or are you posting this just to get some attention? You are actively giving this habaryar sins AND YOURSELF by posting this here. If you care for this person privately message them but remove this post if this is ALL you are going to do.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
What about this is that deep she wearing hijab her dress aint even tight shes not allowed to post nice photos of herself just because you don't find her attractive because that whats this is rlly about since you keep refrencing younger ppl.

If you really cared about islam you would dm her privately instead of backbiting her on an internet forum and making nasty objectifying comments about her body when shes a literally a hooyo . Me i could never y'all are nasty:tacky:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Remove this post. If this habaryar is posting sinful media, why would you repost it here so more people can see her posts? Do you actually care about this person or are you posting this just to get some attention? You are actively giving this habaryar sins AND YOURSELF by posting this here. If you care for this person privately message them but remove this post if this is ALL you are going to do.
If you sin public, you shall adviced in public and when you don’t listen to it, gotta warn the upcoming youngsters from choosing this path,

if she really didn’t crave this attention for herself the post would be already deleted from her TikTok,

@Moon-
there is a reason it’s still up, since she wanna attention so bad let’s give her then, and kulaha it ain’t even that tight, orodo is aas adigu nool, typical Chinese drama qashin watcher

Marshall D Abdi

If you lot really cared about sins, you wouldn’t be posting her for even more people to see her.

Dumb male logic: It’s haram when a woman posts herself in a certain way, but it’s okay for me to repost it so that even more people can see her awrah.

Even if you argue ‘It’s public anyway’ just know if I didn’t click on this forum I and many others wouldn’t have seen it. So you’ve spread it even more.

Anyways, this is an old woman, old enough to be your mum and some of you, your grandmother. So, let’s make dua that Allah guides her and keep it moving.
Page is still public :manny:

if she cared, she would have deleted already it but nah, plus if you sin public, you shall adviced and when you don’t listen, then ur about to be an example for the upcoming generation to not be a failure

Page is still public :manny:

if she cared, she would have deleted already it but nah, plus if you sin public, you shall adviced and when you don’t listen, then ur about to be an example for the upcoming generation to not be a failure
You’re sinning for posting it even more and showing it to even more people. It’s that sort of hypocrisy why no one can take you serious.

You’re a failure that spreads fitnah. Think about that.

Marshall D Abdi

You’re sinning for posting it even more and showing it to even more people. It’s that sort of hypocrisy why no one can take you serious.

You’re a failure that spreads fitnah. Think about that.
As i Said her post is still public, therefore shall be an example for the rest of halimos here

Trending

Latest posts