A whole Hooyo wilding on TikTok

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
That lady probably is in her 40s-50s I swear y’all reer badyiho think life is over and we should be sitting at home when these people in the west work well into their 80s let miss single mother her life
So u think an whole hooyo showin her, like she was 18 shorty, and her bum out for the world to see is great Idea??

my Guy If u think Thats a life, please go end urself

Show respect to your elders waryaa. I cannot ever get myself to think bad or bad mouth Islaan Soomali because I have too much love and respect for our mothers no matter how you think they may be acting.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
She should be focusing on planning and working towards her afterlife, with the first step being the grave. May Allah guide her, Inshallah. It's possible that her daughter influenced her to adopt this lifestyle as a means of keeping a watchful eye on her or, at the very least, to engage in youthful activities together.

Xoxoxo

VIP
While y’all are arguing up and down here and making remarks on this lady & daughter, her oldest daughter got married and habaryar is living the life ✨

Y’all basement dwellers are just seething knowing you can’t get anyone at your age lol. Be maddddd

It depends, if she has a son best believe he's getting clowned by his peers, I might have unalived myself if it was my hooyo. I'd she has all daughters then it's caadi

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
How can they support this, if it happened to me I would've had a brain aneurysm. Islaanta is just smiling, she doesn't know what they're saying. Waxaay is mooda "gabar yar baan ahay hada sida dhoocilaha camal uu dhaqmo".
:damn::dead:

Brotha she is single mother of 3 daughters who r ciyaal suuq by themself, they did a video on her mama singing cardi B, allegedly video went viral so the daughters pushed this narrative of a barbie mom, that’s what happened when there ain’t no single male in the house

and now mom is a lost cause

Why is she bothering you so much, just because you’re used to mothers who are tired and look double their age you don’t have to bash this woman who is living her life. Save your outrage for the odays that travel to Africa and marries a young girl under Qudbo Siri and abandons her if she gets pregnant.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Not trying to be nosy but like I find it hard to believe these old single moms remain celibate for the rest of their lives after getting divorced a few times.

:sass2:

Y'all niggas said she was a single mom of 3 daughters.
@Marshall D Abdi @Deejay

Adults have needs. Do y'all think they are hooking up other old somali niggas?? :wow1:

@Hodan from HR @Sophisticate

Tagging some xalimos cause I need some answers for this.

Old non somalis are hooking up all the time.

If a flirt with a few do y'all think I can land a temporary sugar mama
:shaq:

Trying to save up for a hellcat

They don’t go for old men, they go for young men in Africa who are in their late 20’s and early 30’s that go to the gym and look fine. I know because my haberyer is 48 (she looks 15 years younger) went to Kenya after her kids left home to go uni. She married a 30 year old Somali guy in Nairobi who looks like he lives in the gym. He got someone who can take him to Europe and she got a toy boy. It’s a win win for both.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
While y’all are arguing up and down here and making remarks on this lady & daughter, her oldest daughter got married and habaryar is living the life ✨

Y’all basement dwellers are just seething knowing you can’t get anyone at your age lol. Be maddddd
Acting like a common hoe is now "living the life"?
:browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1703193278277.png

If you lot really cared about sins, you wouldn’t be posting her for even more people to see her.

Dumb male logic: It’s haram when a woman posts herself in a certain way, but it’s okay for me to repost it so that even more people can see her awrah.

Even if you argue ‘It’s public anyway’ just know if I didn’t click on this forum I and many others wouldn’t have seen it. So you’ve spread it even more.

Anyways, this is an old woman, old enough to be your mum and some of you, your grandmother. So, let’s make dua that Allah guides her and keep it moving.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Bro she's taking a picture with her ass facing the camera come on
The word hoe means a “w*h*o*r*e* /prostitute” which this lady IS NOT. Stop accusing random women off this! You wouldn’t like it either if I called your mother a “w*h*o*r*e* would you?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
The word hoe means a “w*h*o*r*e* /prostitute” which this lady IS NOT. Stop accusing random women off this! You wouldn’t like it either if I called your mother a “w*h*o*r*e* would you?
I don't mean she's a hoe in the literal sense, words can have multiple meanings and contexts.

She's obviously not a prostitute and that's not what I'm accusing her of.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
They don’t go for old men, they go for young men in Africa who are in their late 20’s and early 30’s that go to the gym and look fine. I know because my haberyer is 48 (she looks 15 years younger) went to Kenya after her kids left home to go uni. She married a 30 year old Somali guy in Nairobi who looks like he lives in the gym. He got someone who can take him to Europe and she got a toy boy. It’s a win win for both.

:dead: I don't know why I saw this late.

We got passport ayeeyos snatching up Farahs in east Africa :mjlol:

Happy for the abdis getting snatched up though. That green card is worth it

Xoxoxo

VIP
I don't mean she's a hoe in the literal sense, words can have multiple meanings and contexts.

She's obviously not a prostitute and that's not what I'm accusing her of.
Then why are you calling her a hoe? I would recommend for you to actually use proper words Sundays of defiling an innocent person with that choice of words

Trending