A White Guy's inconvenient trip to Puntland and Somaliland inspires him to invest and turns into a billionaire Frankincense exporter

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
WTH, why did he have to invest in Somaliland instead of Puntland even though his whole trip to Somalia started in Bossaso.:mjcry::kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He must have had more fun in Somaliland:lolbron:

I heard the Cadaan flock over there because on fucking street you can not only find prostitute for hire but also you f boys, I bet boys like @Gantaal97 cost less than a dime on the infamous focking street in Hargeisa.:mjlol:

WTH, why did he have to invest in Somaliland instead of Puntland even though his whole trip to Somalia started in Bossaso.:mjcry::kanyehmm:

You are playing qabiil politics and this exactly what hold Somalis back. The real question is how did we (Somalis) didnโ€™t came up with this idea and made that money. Foreigners are making bank while people like op are focusing on some unrecognized clan states. :snoop:

Reborn
1636493665074.png

I heard the Cadaan flock over there because on fucking street you can not only find prostitute for hire but also you f boys, I bet boys like @Gantaal97 cost less than a dime on the infamous focking street in Hargeisa.:mjlol:
Odaaiyo laangab Cali Saleeban gaalyo go do something useful for once in your life instead of spending endless time on the net obsessed with us don't ever mention me again nacla waaxatahee waas gaalyo gaalyo dhalay:susp:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Odaaiyo laangab Cali Saleeban gaalyo go do something useful for once in your life instead of spending endless time on the net obsessed with us don't ever mention me again nacla waaxatahee waas gaalyo gaalyo dhalay:susp:

Why you so emotional Naya? is Deji Ilkacaseey...:tacky::tacky:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Why couldnt a Somali do this though, African reosurces forever used and abused??

And where is the proof he is a billionaire??
It's mostly marketing. He buys frankincense in SL and turns it to oil in the US. He then bottles it and sells it in a pyramid scheme like structure to cadaan soccer moms. He makes big bucks through marketing. It's either xaram(+300% margins, scam like) or very questionable. Somalis should stick with the legitimate side.

The reason somalis are struggling with the legitimate side of the business is lack of connections in the west and trade barriers. Most westerners like a structured supply chain with guaranteed inventory. That's why they buy mostly from Dubai even though there isn't a single frankincense tree over there.

The one that really fucks us is the trade barriers. Importing frankincense resin and then distilling it in your home country is cheaper then buying the oil in SL or PL. Thats because there's a 20% import tarrif. Frankincense resin costs a few dollars per kilogram but if you turn it into oil it's worth up to 6000 euros per liter. So importing raw and prossesing it domestically is always cheaper.

The only way Somalis will get their fair share of the market is if they form a corporation where the government buys all the frankincense from the farmers and sells it internationally. Somalis produce like 80% of the supply of frankincense so we'd probably dictate the prices.(I probably don't see this happening within the next 50 years because of lack of centralized government/greedy businessman who would sell on the black market then).

On another point if I ever become madaxweyne first thing I'd do is round up all frankincense traders and publicly punish/embarrass them for their slave like practices. I'll make a thread about them in the future kkk.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

i will build u schools worth $10,000.00 and i will pocket your resources worth 1 billion. Good deal for white man
1636554294508.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
i will build u schools worth $10,000.00 and i will pocket your resources worth 1 billion. Good deal for white man View attachment 206378

The funds he used to build that small hospital in the Sanaag region of PL was most likely donations he collect from donors, so the whole giving back thing he did didn't cost him a thing, anyway good investment with 100% of your profits back and sometimes no taxes can only be found in Somaliland becoz it is corrupt to the obviluon.

Trending

Latest posts