A weird question, but legit

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Best to mind your business. You dont know her situation or what she's been through.

Your guess is as good as ours on why she keeps the hijab, it's her life and her chose. She must be dealing with a lot.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Best to mind your business. You dont know her situation or what she's been through.

Your guess is as good as ours on why she keeps the hijab, it's her life and her chose. She must be dealing with a lot.
That really makes sense, if she wasn't just an annoying neighbour

Wait What Reaction GIF

I’d tell you to mind your business. She’s not your sister, your mother or a relative. Let her drink herself into oblivion.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
For people saying, mind your own business, that can't be. Firstly, she's Muslim....and when a Muslim is actively engaging in something Haram, you have to call them out on it. And secondly, waa Somali, we have standards, and being a drunk, is not one of them.

Also, it is his business, as her drunken behaviour, is causing a nuisance to the OP and his household.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is this even a question or a concern that needs to be solved? :ohhh:Get her drunk next time and ask her to blow you later before the Jerome next door beats you to it, I was told Hoejabs give out best slopies, lucky bastard by the way.

Is this even a question or a concern that needs to be solved? :ohhh:Get her drunk next time and ask her to blow you later before the Jerome next door beats you to it, I was told ***jabs give out best slopies, lucky bastard by the way.
Are you trying to get this nigga Me Too'ed

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
By that logic, your hoyo and sisters, must be incredibly talented.

I can't really tell you that because I have never saw them perform the act, but I am pretty sure my mom was most likely talented because I have never saw her or my dad quarrel even for once.:)

Trending