A war erupted between 2 countries that guves a glimpse into Somalia vs SL conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
War is sometimes the best means to peace. If qi shi huang did not fight the seven kingdoms of Ancient China to merger them, would China have been the great nation it was? if the Union allowed the Confederacy to secede would America be the great power it is today? Sometimes you must sacrifice something in order to achieve something. Break-up of Somalia is non-negotiable, but everyone must be have their fairshare and treated equally
Co-signed

Ace.
The Second Somaliland war of independence is coming bro.This time we will be fighting in your backyard in Xamar.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes. I suspect a lot of cities that aren't Hargeisa will actually vote for Somalia. Truth is that if we're one country we would be a lot stronger. If they want to break away then let them. It would honestly just be a pro for us, if we were to get our economy up and start producing a strong agriculture and exporting we would have one less region to distribute money to.
First yall should get your shit together then think about the economy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
just like Somaliland this region wants to be independent and actually is independent but unrecognized just like Somaliland

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35949991
You mean Isaac war illahay ba kugu dharshee why are dhadkan oo dhan naturally mirqan, war hooy I never met a warsengali, Samaroon, Dhulbhante claim somaliland. Why don't you tell it how it is, Isaac vs the rest of Somalis, it doesn't take a genius to work out that it would be a walk in the park ee cagahaa dhulka dhiiga & continue eating your khat in peace while convincing yourselves that somaliland (Isaac) are a sovereign independent nation for another 25 years.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You mean Isaac war illahay ba kugu dharshee why are dhadkan oo dhan naturally mirqan, war hooy I never met a warsengali, Samaroon, Dhulbhante claim somaliland. Why don't you tell it how it is, Isaac vs the rest of Somalis, it doesn't take a genius to work out that it would be a walk in the park ee cagahaa dhulka dhiiga & continue eating your khat in peace while convincing yourselves that somaliland (Isaac) are a sovereign independent nation for another 25 years.

Issaq are more honest and nationalistic than your deceitful people:comeon:

I'll give you guys some tips in getting your Ictiraaf:

-Change the name. There can't be 2 countries named Somali in the UN. The world isn't going to allow that.

-Change your religion into something else and then claim you were prosecuted under the majority Muslim country of Somalia. :)

-If you want to become 194th member state of the UN, you would have to do those things i told you, or its gonna be more of the same thing....

Ictiraaf Raadis.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@ReeBorama arent you Samarone

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I'll give you guys some tips in getting your Ictiraaf:

-Change the name. There can't be 2 countries named Somali in the UN. The world isn't going to allow that.

-Change your religion into something else and then claim you were prosecuted under the majority Muslim country of Somalia. :)

-If you want to become 194th member state of the UN, you would have to do those things i told you, or its gonna be more of the same thing....

Ictiraaf Raadis.
Never heard of South and North Korea......instead of talking about sland get your people some rights down south cadcad boy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi if Isaac whated independence for Berbera, burco, hargaisa I would support it, but they want to force other tribes, qabil oo qabil kale ka aadag ma jiro ninkii iis waalaba waabiya hela boowe.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I meant in real life, I mean over the Internet anything is possible, for all we know the guy you @ can be cali besteen.
Ive met some here in Canada and much more back home since my clan neighbours(Gabiley and Awdal) them and we intermarry.The are hardcore Somaliland supporters.You probably never met more then 10 in your entire life Mj desert wasteman

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Stop speaking for clans you dont know and start speaking for your ship high jackers in bosaaso cognitivelyDefecient

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ive met some here in Canada and much more back home since my clan neighbours(Gabiley and Awdal) them and we intermarry.The are hardcore Somaliland supporters.You probably never met more then 10 in your entire life Mj desert wasteman
Let me introduce you to the sultan of beesha Samaroon, in his own words let him tell he since he is speaking on behalf of Samaroon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac Dulmi diidoow Dulmi doon ha noqon. Fari qorax ma qariso ee ninkii iis waalaba waabiya hela.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I meant in real life, I mean over the Internet anything is possible, for all we know the guy you @ can be cali besteen.
my grandma is reer borama and her whole family and everyone in the city claim somaliland i been to the city myself.

Stop talking on a issue that you clearly know nothing about,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending