A vibe attack followed by Al Kafiruun death squad targets CID HQ and Sahafi Hotel in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just completely nuke that fucking place it's not worth it,

majority of Geeljire are utter filthy extremist hardcord qabyiliststaal Worshippers.

And the rest are either Alshabab foot soldiers, financiers, supporters and etc warlord businessmen who thrive in chaoes lawlessness who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

The are only few liberal/ reer magaal left on this earth.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I put a spoiler on it for those who are interested in seeing.

I would urge you not to post graphic pictures of dead Somalis.

Things like this carry a negative connotation and the person who has died may not have wanted these painful pictures to be shared out like this.

I would also suggest that you don’t use dead pictures of people to score tribal points. This is all beneath you.

Muji

VIP
Just completely nuke that fucking place it's not worth it,

Somalida majority them are utter filthy extremist hardcord qabyiliststaal Worshippers.

And the rest are either Alshabab foot soldiers, financiers, supporters and etc warlord businessmen who thrive in chaoes lawlessness who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

The are only few liberal/ reer magaal left on this earth.

What are the people who are caught in the middle and just want to lead a normal life? This is a very disturbing racist message you are putting out there about your own people. Be mindful about what you post online about Somalis and how it can be used by people.

What are the people who are caught in the middle and just want to lead a normal life? This is a very disturbing racist message you are putting out there about your own people. Be mindful about what you post online about Somalis and how it can be used by people.

Sxb 30 years 3 decades of lawlessness, many generations life's were ruined, and no prospect for the next 100 years.

Only extreme extreme measure could save this place, like the right education from young age, no wahabi or exteme Salafi education.

People to change themeself - free their minds of qabyaaalad.

Fight the big warlord business and etc and the list goes on and on it's endless

Nabi Noah asked Allah to destroy his people same can be said to geeljire nation

In runta la isku sheego ayaa fiican.

AUN may Allah grant Janatul Firdowsa to the shahiids.

This is infuriating and nacalat baa ku taal kebab iyo wixi hoosta kala jiro.
The end of the c*nts is near inshaALLAH

AUN to the victims .mind boggling how terrorist can get hold of government soldiers uniforms and sad that Turks
Relased a statement befor our government once again .smh

Nabad iyo Nolol proves to be useless, I think its time for Banadir to join the federal states in boycotting this corrupted regime.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN. Why are they attacking private businesses? looks like contract killings.
Nigga probably refused to pay the tax levied on him due to them killing his father and they taught him a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending