A very poignant moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I go to this gym on any given Saturday for a routine pickup Basketball ( at this point I play to keep in shape).

For the past 5 weeks there has been this dude who has joined us out of the blue. He is Somali. I usually do my thing and be boisterous and sweat like I've been exposed to a monsoon.

Long story short, this past Saturday, I played in the same team with the dude. After our second game done we on a break ( drinking our Gatorade) I asked him " did you just moved to Galloway?" And he replied " you don't recognize me haa".

I stopped in my track,...

What a mad world .... Waa iska aduunyo!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm all ears :westbrookswag:

A decade ago these kids just got done with high school. They were ballers, they use to play ball on the regula. One evening they asked one upcoming criminal ( he was just starting it then ) to give them a ride home. this criminal and others decided to rob a cadaan chick ( all were not involved ).

They drove back into the neighborhood thinking they were safe. They got ambushed by the cops.

It was 5 of them. They were in deep trouble. The prosecutor applied all crimes that were committed and that were unsolved on them, this is before " black lives matter" thing.

This is whether the scandal starts at. Two fathers were educated and knew what to do. They took a plea agreement to incriminate the other 3. Keep in mind the mastermind is one of the two folks who are getting a plea deal.

The plea agreement they received was that they will only serve 4 of a possible 25 years.

Keep in mind 2 our of the 3 were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

They got sentenced to 9 years without any parole.

Then the family found out what took place. It turned into sub dun clan animosity. The parents and families almost went to jail because they wanted to kill each other.

So this dude I was playing ball with for a month was just released after serving 9 years. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

A decade ago these kids just got done with high school. They were ballers, they use to play ball on the regula. One evening they asked one upcoming criminal ( he was just starting it then ) to give them a ride home. this criminal and others decided to rob a cadaan chick ( all were not involved ).

They drove back into the neighborhood thinking they were safe. They got ambushed by the cops.

It was 5 of them. They were in deep trouble. The prosecutor applied all crimes that were committed and that were unsolved on them, this is before " black lives matter" thing.

This is whether the scandal starts at. Two fathers were educated and knew what to do. They took a plea agreement to incriminate the other 3. Keep in mind the mastermind is one of the two folks who are getting a plea deal.

The plea agreement they received was that they will only serve 4 of a possible 25 years.

Keep in mind 2 our of the 3 were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

They got sentenced to 9 years without any parole.

Then the family found out what took place. It turned into sub dun clan animosity. The parents and families almost went to jail because they wanted to kill each other.

So this dude I was playing ball with for a month was just released after serving 9 years. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

9yrs? lol there'd be hell of a lot to pay for. 1 by 1.

How old was he when he went in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts