A UFC Straw-weight woman can most likely mess up most of us guys on this forum if not all.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yep, a Straw weight, the lightest weight possible in the women's UFC can beat up me and you.

Polyana Viana beat up a would be robber who tried to rob her.

a-would-be-robber-targeted-a-female-mma-fighter-a-2-26397-1554733828-0_dblbig.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I did combat sport for a few years and couldn't agree more.

It ain't even about strength, the precise technique alone will be our undoing.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It depends on the height and weight differential. A 175cm woman weighing 140 pounds who is well trained may be able to defeat a small 170cm man weighing the same. It is a small chance but it is there.

No amount of training or raw power will enable that woman to win a fight against a 185 cm man weighing 200 pounds, even if he was untrained. The only thing that would allow that female fighter to win would be to use eye pokes, nut shots and illegal moves to then try and get a submission of some kind. The fight won't be won based on raw power.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It depends on the height and weight differential. A 175cm woman weighing 140 pounds who is well trained may be able to defeat a small 170cm man weighing the same. It is a small chance but it is there.

No amount of training or raw power will enable that woman to win a fight against a 185 cm man weighing 200 pounds, even if he was untrained. The only thing that would allow that female fighter to win would be to use eye pokes, nut shots and illegal moves to then try and get a submission of some kind. The fight won't be won based on raw power.

In a street fight, there are no illegal moves.

Also, weight difference can be disregarded if the lighter person has much better technique.

You can hip throw or shoulder throw someone double your weight with little problem.

Many combat sports teach the philosophy of using your weight disadvantage to your advantage, in fact some fighters might perform better against heavier and taller opponents.

In a street fight, there are no illegal moves.

Also, weight difference can be disregarded if the lighter person has much better technique.

You can hip throw or shoulder throw someone double your weight with little problem.

Many combat sports teach the philosophy of using your weight disadvantage to your advantage, in fact some fighters might perform better against heavier and taller opponents.
Yeah right, I got shit for biting a kid in a fight when I was younger like biting is allowed in a fight everybody knows that. It's either you or the other guy who wins.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah right, I got shit for biting a kid in a fight when I was younger like biting is allowed in a fight everybody knows that. It's either you or the other guy who wins.

Biting is a bit mad if it was a school fight bro, but yeah in the street anything goes walaal.

Personally, best combo is groin kick then overhand right. Then run away, no need to be a hero.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Walahi she can't.

Also, Brazilian thief's are malnourished twigs with skinny jeans and a bear belly. I been there.

How much you weigh?

Not that it matters bro. If she's a hardened fighter, regardless of weight she will f*ck all of us up.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I got experience fist fighting mathow, breh.
My legs are dense muscular, chances are I can kick her with my shin and she'll crack. We can test it out of you want. I stay in Uptown bro.

fighting-punch.gif

Don't forget to tell them about your Neanderthal genes.

:pachah1:

I have a bite mark on my chest , a scar from a fight I had with a fat kid when I was 8, I still remember the pain, shit is no joke .
:tocry:

Last edited:
OP is absolutely right ,
Every top 5 ranked female in the UFC will absolutely demolish most men ,the average men has no fighting experience & the only advantage men have over those women is weight & maybe power.
Everywhere else those women would dominate like cardio,technique, ground game ,submissions is far more superior than the average man

Trending