A suspected xaliimo abandoned a child at a gas station steps away from my place.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I'm glad she left the child and didn't hurt him. She did the baby a favor.
I hope the kid gets adopted by a rich white family. Somali parents do a terrible job raising children. Many of them end up in gangs or try to join terrorist groups.
:krs:

Children are a blessing from Allah. It's evident she is not qualified to be a mom in the first place. The child deserves better & i hope he gets family that is proud to raise him. This life is a test there are couple out there trying so hard to get a child by all means throu Scientific intervention or adopting some, yet ones who are blessed with kid don't want... it really breaks my heart.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My bad…..sorry. In my defence what do you expect of 68 IQ creature

indeed the 68 IQ was strong up in here

But

How could you not catch the xaliimo’s walk. That’s all I had to go by. Once I observed her walk it was a dead giveaway sxb.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why ? What was she doing after?
@Grigori Rasputin any info ?
She dropped the baby in the gas station. Just walked away. The baby heartbreakingly approached the door. Witnesses screamed for the mother to come back. She kept walking and crossed the street.

I will report live from the location tomorrow morning ladies and gentlemen. With full explanation.

Trending