A suspected Geeljires(from their eyes and stand), one of them is longtime bf of Hani Bae, robbed a pharmacy in Edmonton

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LOOOL these guys are legends, stole a car, hit the cleanest robbery of the century, and burnt that car on some random street :russ:

they watched too many movies kkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Hani Bee You know how many young Somalis both males and females became addicted to oxycotin aka percocets in Toronto? I know a kid that gets shakes without them they are true druggies.

Why cant they just stick to weed and alcohol, these new young generation kids gonna OD :snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Hani Bee You know how many young Somalis both males and females became addicted to oxycotin aka percocets in Toronto? I know a kid that gets shakes without them they are true druggies.

Why cant they just stick to weed and alcohol, these new young generation kids gonna OD :snoop:

@TekNiKo waz up bro! Haven’t seen you in a while.

These new generation geeljires who are hooked to the pills/medication-drugs are on a borrowed time. They are a dead man walking.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Still beats reer trump/Biden who have women who call themselves Naag nool who wipe the anus of madoows and nin who robe their elders in Minnesota to fund their drug habits or if that doesn't work twerk for pills

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo waz up bro! Haven’t seen you in a while.

These new generation geeljires who are hooked to the pills/medication-drugs are on a borrowed time. They are a dead man walking.
Wallahi they are goners they are even more violent due to drill music culture. Its as if they are brainwashed by the media and thing popping "xanz" is cool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately we are headed that way if something doesnt drastically change their current trajectory

Trending