A study of DECENTRALIZED political structure for Somalia

NidarNidar

Punisher
Centralism isn't the way, nor is separating into our own subclan enclaves, the only way to move forward is federalism.

1715078511649.png

Jungle

VIP
Qabyaalad has deep-fried their brains
You will find that the majority of qabilists on here come from 1 clan. Possibly because alot of them and/or their parents and relatives ended up in US and the west via kenyan refugee camps on the notion that 'hawiye are chasing and killing us' hawiye is a boogieman they have been and will tell their children to watch out for, for generations :pachah1:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The only people that want a centralized Somalia are those that can’t stand on their own two feet. Maybe if we had the Chinese communist party leading a centralized Somalia it would work and I would support it, but a Somalia led by crooks and clowns, now way.
Facts 💯too many crooks in Somalia no way central power can be handed to them
I would oppose centralism even if a president from my qabil was behind the reigns

All Somali regions share one thing in common and that’s corruption some more than others

The only people that want a centralized Somalia are those that can’t stand on their own two feet. Maybe if we had the Chinese communist party leading a centralized Somalia it would work and I would support it, but a Somalia led by crooks and clowns, now way.
Of course centralism wouldnt work under clan confederacy which is the current government system. centralism is possible if this government is overhauled

I’m honestly convinced a Hawyie dude stole his misses lol logically it’s the only explanation 😂

He’s just pissy he’s constantly complaining he lives in the west he shouldn’t be the one complaining he’s hooyo is mursade as well :bell:

Qabyaalad has deep-fried their brains
You guys shouldn't take the Dr serious. Just read through his comment history. You'll realise he's on some sort of psychedelics the way he talks about religion and qabiil. Wuu duuleya ninka.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Lol federalism will always grow into clan confederacy for a tribalist society (which it is right now)
A functioning clan confederacy is better than what we have back home, these autonomous states are weak individually, can manipulated by outside forces and are not self-sufficient.

You will find that the majority of qabilists on here come from 1 clan. Possibly because alot of them and/or their parents and relatives ended up in US and the west via kenyan refugee camps on the notion that 'hawiye are chasing and killing us' hawiye is a boogieman they have been and will tell their children to watch out for, for generations :pachah1:
I sense the force of great cuqdad in this one
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
They both have PTSD from the same place at different times. The dr from ‘99 and this mooriyaan from ‘06-‘08 when he had to tahriib to UK as qaxooti. He should be thankful if you ask me 😂
Dr has called Hawiye pagan kafirs and takfired everyone living in Xamar and called modern Islam false there’s something else. @Jungle doesn’t do any of that 😭😭😭

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Yes but Jungle bunny didn’t just talk about the good doctor, he talked about an entire tribe lol
Wait where he’s talking about how most qabilist people on here who apparently all come from one clan there’s a difference :yacadiim:

On this forum he’s talking about not out in the open :draketf:
That one clan dominates this forum though so they will always have more voices. If you ask me which individuals have the most cuqdad he’s top flight though so he doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Trending