A study of DECENTRALIZED political structure for Somalia

The only people that want a centralized Somalia are those that can’t stand on their own two feet. Maybe if we had the Chinese communist party leading a centralized Somalia it would work and I would support it, but a Somalia led by crooks and clowns, now way.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye wants centralism and not cause their the capital as non hawiye assume. I understand hawiye dynamics since I'm half hawiye, the reason is they can't stand on their own, they want to hide their nakedness under a collective Somali identity, if you need proof look at GM and HS and it's status in the federation, this is why hawiye is pro Somalia.

Hawiye wants centralism and not cause their the capital as non hawiye assume. I understand hawiye dynamics since I'm half hawiye, the reason is they can't stand on their own, they want to hide their nakedness under a collective Somali identity, if you need proof look at GM and HS and it's status in the federation, this is why hawiye is pro Somalia.
I still can't get any hawiye to explain to me what they were doing from '91-'06 :stopit:

Hawyie this, Hawyie that 24/7 💀 we live in your mind rent free 😂

this dude is cooked 😂

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Hawyie this, Hawyie that 24/7 💀 we live in your mind rent free 😂

this dude is cooked 😂
That’s what I’m talking about never seen anyone else on the forum talk about a clan that much Someone could die and this nigga will still be talking about Hawiye 😭😭

That’s what I’m talking about never seen anyone else on the forum talk about a clan that much Someone could die and this nigga will still be talking about Hawiye 😭😭
I’m honestly convinced a Hawyie dude stole his misses lol logically it’s the only explanation 😂

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
I’m honestly convinced a Hawyie dude stole his misses lol logically it’s the only explanation 😂
He’s just pissy he’s constantly complaining he lives in the west he shouldn’t be the one complaining he’s hooyo is mursade as well :bell:

Trending