A story I heard

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This man wins the lottery 1st thing he does is call all his friends and family and he ask if they can lend him 4000$

Every friend and family they all tell him No they can't lend him that amount of money.

The next day he calls up all his friends and family again but this time he tell em the good news he just won the lottery

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
are you going to finish this story huuno

if not then this is a useless thread

i see they be awarding moderator to just anybody!

Mercury

VIP
no babe. im actually very positive. but why would u make me read this anti-climatic dribble disguised as a story?
I didn't make you read this lol you came for the story this guy is a genius cause all those friends and family cant call him and ask for money especially when he asked for 4k and they turn him down

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I didn't make you read this lol you came for the story this guy is a genius cause all those friends and family cant call him and ask for money especially when he asked for 4k and they turn him down

no story telling skills. just vibez. ✨

Mercury

VIP
no story telling skills. just vibez. ✨
tumblr_3d56978c03c2a0eee06aaa948fb3dba9_d034dd51_400.gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Well not everyone can afford to hand out 4K out the blue. Mans stupid..

Trending

Latest posts