My uncle died kulahaa...
It's so cringe :mjlol:

Everyone lost a family member in the civil war :childplease:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Jokingly using your dead relatives to score political points is so low. :duck:
That's what Qaldaans do though. But it's a petty politically ineffective thing to do.

They have been repeatedly saying those same phrases over and over again for 3 decades.

Bohol

VIP
She is a ill woman from east Burco she lost the plot after her husband also from east Burco divorced her. She is a bit like Mama Malyun yaan waxba laga qorin.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If u idöörs want independence then prove ur serious by fighting for it. begging western countries iyo waxaas wont get u shit :susp:

If you want it get it with your own hands. Tell your tol march down to xamar and burn the city up until they let yall leave :mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Drum drum blees giv me freedun. My unkul die. Dirty yeers freedun weytin. I hav flag, I hav sistum. Drum blees 1988. I kant weyt blees
:drakelaugh:
My uncle died kulahaa...
It's so cringe :mjlol:

Everyone lost a family member in the civil war :childplease:
Listen to 0:16 again. She tried to say her sister died then tried to switch to her mother then settled on her 1 uncle who she spammed for the rest of the video. What a joke.
:chrisfreshhah:

Jokingly using your dead relatives to score political points is so low. :duck:

Beyond embarrassing :susp:

loooooool

If u idöörs want independence then prove ur serious by fighting for it. begging western countries iyo waxaas wont get u shit :susp:

If you want it get it with your own hands. Tell your tol march down to xamar and burn the city up until they let yall leave :mjlol:

Waaa nala laaaayey :ileycry:

Drum drum blees giv me freedun. My unkul die. Dirty yeers freedun weytin. I hav flag, I hav sistum. Drum blees 1988. I kant weyt blees
:drakelaugh:

Listen to 0:16 again. She tried to say her sister died then tried to switch to her mother then settled on her 1 uncle who she spammed for the rest of the video. What a joke.
:chrisfreshhah:

How many more idiot looking for Isaaq insight on Northern "stategery" and political gamesmanship or some other bs by watching a youtube vids of retarded ladies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have suggestion for the rest of you with some income. Just find a random Isaaq resident of your local psych ward. Then again why would you do that unless you have all the time in the world since...

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
There could be a new Somaliweyne just gotta exclude MX
I am related to many and literally No one likes them niggas:mjlol:
Mjs obsession with mx is truly baffling.
We are not going anywhere you mug it's our destiny to rule Somalia:fittytousand:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Mjs obsession with mx is truly baffling.
We are not going anywhere you mug it's our destiny to rule Somalia:fittytousand:
I’m not obsessed most of my uncles are mx lol
You’ve accomplished little you people should never have office ever kkkk

Trending

Latest posts