A somali on Dina Tokio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
wtf she doesnt even remotley look somali. The person was clearly indicating she looks hideous without the hijab

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
upload_2019-3-24_17-54-10.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So from what i gather she was a Youtube hijabo who threw off the hijab. But why is she so famous and getting so much reaction? Does she encourage others to throw the hijab?
dont follow that qumayo but know past she gained fame on wearing hijab and vlogging for hijabis then gained more views and started also changing her views about islam too and once posted pro LGBT stuff on her blog and writing against males being able to marry 1 wife etc blablabla the attention got to that qumayo and her siil got qadhmuun with kibir.

dont follow that qumayo but know past she gained fame on wearing hijab and vlogging for hijabis then gained more views and started also changing her views about islam too and once posted pro LGBT stuff on her blog and writing against males being able to marry 1 wife etc blablabla the attention got to that qumayo and her siil got qadhmuun with kibir.

Ok I see. Now she has made 50 min sympathy video with how mean people are to her. She seems like another agent going for muslim women. Youtube gets behind popular hijabis to throw hijabi. But you cant be religious from the start if you are hijabi on Youtube. Im sure there used to be a somali hijabi who was paid to throw it. I saw one of her videos and now she talks like proper ghetto girl and said nicki minaj is her idol lool

That video just proves that Hijab has never been a choice for women and never will be. The girls I know lie to themselves constantly by saying the Hijab is free choice. Never heard such blatant stupidity and ignorance in my life.

bunch of brutish people .
:farmajoyaab:

They feel she is using religion to gain fame. If she was just beauty blogger i doubt she would get this reaction. But you start to talk about religion you will get reaction. But she is loving it.....as a youtuber as long as you are getting reaction you doing well. She wouldnt make 50min video reading negative post she receive if she wanted this to die out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts