A Somali mum slaughters her infant baby girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mentally ill Somali mother killed her infant child a 13 month old daughter by cutting her throat with a knife. She had 4 children and the other 3 children aged 4,3 and 2 were found safe in the house unharmed.

RIP little one.

'I have done something to the baby': Reservoir mother in court on murder charge

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...n-court-on-murder-charge-20170605-gwkyk8.html

Please seek proper professional help if you are suffering from mental illness.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All mentally ill somalis need to be sterilised, the healthy/fit and intelligent children need to have more children.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
All mentally ill somalis need to be sterilised, the healthy/fit and intelligent children need to have more children.

Look up post partum depression. A perfectly healthy woman can go into psychosis after having a child.

It's very common in all communities. Unfortunately Somali women in the west don't get much help (after having children) which makes them very vulnerable.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Look up post partum depression. A perfectly healthy woman can go into psychosis after having a child.

It's very common in all communities. Unfortunately Somali women in the west don't get much help (after having children) which makes them very vulnerable.
Stop acting like the rate of mental illness in the somali communities is the same as other communities, we have a serious problem

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Stop acting like the rate of mental illness in the somali communities is the same as other communities, we have a serious problem

Do you realize that post partum depression isn't some sort of genetic deficiency that you can stop? When woman go through child birth their hormones go crazy and some women develop post partum depression (actually a lot) and can end up hating their child, some like this women can go through a mental break and even kill their child.

She's a victim the poor woman. :draketf:

If you're not going to google yourself here's an article : http://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/04/19-moms-who-killed-their-kids/

Ignore the female privilege nonsense but it provides you with many examples.

She was diagnosed with schizophrenia and "other" mental illnesses and several times, she was forced to seek mental health treatment. On top of that, she was a drinker and joof smoker. The husband is also worthless. These kids would have been better off with another family. If that happened, social media will be abuzz with;
"hooyo fiican miskiin ah ayaa caruurtii laga qaatey". Where are they now?

"
Court documents reveal Ms Abdurahman suffered from schizophrenia and had on several occasions been admitted to a mental health institution involuntarily.

On her arrest Ms Abdurahman was declared unfit for interview by a mental health officer.

Next door neighbour Bronson Pretty said the children were often seen playing in the backyard.

“I could hear them sometimes. Or they’d throw a ball over,” he said.

He said the woman who lived in the house had knocked on their door on several occasions, once asking for cigarettes and alcohol.

Another resident said they saw a woman wearing a headscarf being led from the property in handcuffs before midday.

“It’s so sad,” she said.

Several neighbours told the Herald Sun that police have attended the property numerous times in the past few months.

Resident Travis Box said he and another man had to tackle a man to the ground after he was seen “rough-housing” a woman out the front of the property last week.

The Department of Health and Human Services would not comment on whether they had attended the property in the lead up to the child’s death.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/229c6ea48284f28f90ab843358363918

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:faysalwtf:

Are you judging her for consuming drugs and alcohol? It's common with those with mental illness, a way for them to escape... even still aren't you a gaal?

And why does her being schizophrenic preclude her from being miskin?

I bet you'll post something about Somali culture being bad because they stigmatize the mentally ill unironically.

I'm very suprised that her ad her husbands family did nothing to mediate or pressure the authorities to let them look after the kids.

AUN

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Mental health has to stop being a taboo in the Somali community as well as other ethnic minorities' communities.

The first thing of solving an issue is by acknowledging it.

Have the Somali community acknowledged mental health as a problem?

No. So, until then, we have to acknowledge collectively this problem.

:faysalwtf:

Are you judging her for consuming drugs and alcohol? It's common with those with mental illness, a way for them to escape... even still aren't you a gaal?

And why does her being schizophrenic preclude her from being miskin?

I bet you'll post something about Somali culture being bad because they stigmatize the mentally ill unironically.

John

I'm not judging her because she drank alcohol or used dope but with a mental illness involved and given that Somalis drank to oblivion, it is not a proper environment conducive to raising 4 children under the age of 4. These kids would have been better off with another caring family. My miskiin comment was towards the hypocrite community and not her. I was speaking on behalf of these voiceless children. What has my "gaalnimo" got to do with this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending