A Somali migrant in Borlänge, Sweden, accused of pedophilia, rammed into people with his taxi.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Is this your idea of coping? Dismantling the problem into sub-groups/other diasporas won't help resolve anything let alone eradicate it.

You are so desperately scared of what foreigners may think of you and yet you're already cultivating this culture of putting the burden on an entire group for the deplorable actions of a singular being.

But who am I to judge? I'll leave it to the likes of you since you're so good at it. Continue pointing fingers at each other like immature high-school cliques if that makes you feel better

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Is this your idea of coping? Dismantling the problem into sub-groups/other diasporas won't help resolve anything let alone eradicate it.

You are so desperately scared of what foreigners may think of you and yet you're already cultivating this culture of putting the burden on an entire group for the deplorable actions of a singular being.

But who am I to judge? I'll leave it to the likes of you since you're so good at it. Continue pointing fingers at each other like immature high-school cliques if that makes you feel better
what are u on about i tagg them because i wanted to know what they thought about this

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gosh what a drama. He basically recognized the family member who reported him on the streets. and he just pressed on the gas to attack her. or him. looool

by the way, Sweden is Swedes Blonde land? I feel like i am watching Fox network lol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Gosh what a drama. He basically recognized the family member who reported him on the streets. and he just pressed on the gas to attack her. or him. looool

by the way, Sweden is Swedes Blonde land? I feel like i am watching Fox network lol

Eedo, it is their ancestral homeland where they are the majority, where their customs, tradition, language and culture are prevalent and it is going to remain like that.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whether it's in the form of gang wars, qabilism, gender or diaspora no group exhibits collective narcissism quite like Somalis, I'll raise a glass to those of us who are lucky and self-aware enough to put a stop this disease before it manifests.

Indeed we are superior to these simpletons in every way.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, it is their ancestral homeland where they are the majority, where their customs, tradition, language and culture are prevalent and it is going to remain like that.

1596470756254.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Whether it's in the form of gang wars, qabilism, gender or diaspora no group exhibits collective narcissism quite like Somalis, I'll raise a glass to those of us who are lucky and self-aware enough to put a stop this disease before it manifests.

Indeed we are superior to these simpletons in every way.
The lack of self-awareness is a bit disturbing. You'd think arguing which diaspora had the most drug addicts would make one think for a bit.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA nice joke comrade, thatz our ancestral homeland
images.jpeg

this post was brought to you by Marxist niggas

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
No point to worry about salvaging the Somali reputation in Sweden. Just get your money and move on to better pastures :dzmxmmb:

Trending

Latest posts