A Somali lesbian got punked by a paki and she cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
cried after she was called ghetto by a Paki who can't speak proper English. She should have asked him to spell ghetto with his unequivalent ass.

Loooooool@ my family is poor.

Filthy animals the lot of em:pacspit:

I noticed these somali freaks blm lesbians athiest twitter rats bakhti tend to chill with other ajanabi and not white, wonder why:kanyehmm:

I guess cadaanka prefer standards and cultured foreigners over these die integrators

i literally just saw that lmao!!

giphy.gif

when she turned the camera to her ghetto self and spoke somali i yelped and when she screamed "MY FAMLY IS POOR" i was like

giphy.gif

I'm on her side though. that dusty paki goat fucker needs to sit his hairy ass down.

waraabe

Your superior
Filthy animals the lot of em:pacspit:

I noticed these somali freaks blm lesbians athiest twitter rats bakhti tend to chill with other ajanabi and not white, wonder why:kanyehmm:

I guess cadaanka prefer standards and cultured foreigners over these die integrators
Me thinks worthless bottom feeders stick togdheer

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm sober as f*ck kulaha ,indicating that she is a regular drinker.REER HENNY CEEBTA NAGADAA.And the paki guy was right looked and sounded ghetto as f*ck.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
He said "have some glass". :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I would be seething with rage if she was normal, but nah. :russ:This shit is just hilarious. That haircut too, no wonder he called her ghetto.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
when she turned the camera around acuuthubillah,what kind of somali girl cuts her hair like that she looked like a typical farax,and to all those gassed xalimos running off to ajinabis to them you aint shieeeet,

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
when she turned the camera around acuuthubillah,what kind of somali girl cuts her hair like that she looked like a typical farax,and to all those gassed xalimos running off to ajinabis to them you aint shieeeet,

She looked like she was balding my nigga, not the receding hariline type of balding :damedamn:

These are minorities saxib, normal somali girls are beautiful. I have never come across these specimens in real life.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
She looked like she was balding my nigga, not the receding hariline type of balding :damedamn:

These are minorities saxib, normal somali girls are beautiful. I have never come across these specimens in real life.
Went through her twitter,:susp::susp:I need to wash my eyes with zamzam water asap:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts