A Somali Lady Supports Trump and attends his Rally.

I can't stand him, but we need our politics to be diverse. She could be a Salafi who is responding to the Fatwa of the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia.

upload_2019-9-7_20-16-8.png

Israel praises grand mufti of Saudi Arabia’s comments labelling Hamas a terrorist group.

https://5pillarsuk.com/2019/08/04/i...s-comments-labelling-hamas-a-terrorist-group/

@Lum

Since you follow the Saudi ulemma, did you become an anti-Hamas, pro Israeli and Donald Trump?

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-7_20-12-22.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-7_20-12-22.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 92

Apollo

VIP
@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Very few Somalis support Trump and though I would like to know why they support him, I wouldn’t call them coons because they are intelligent and well informed folks. One such person is Mr Somalispot himself, @Western4Life

AJ supports Trump because he likes to be a contrarian. I doubt he actually likes his policies or positions. He likes to take on positions that are in the minority among Somalis always.

shutterstock_162221975-1024x819.jpg

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I swear my arm hurts from all the whippings I have to deliver.
First the dh!lo that was kissing her husbands feet and now this garbage.
These old hoes need dhaqan celis immediately.
:snoop::bell:
2019-07-27 21.13.58.jpg

@The_Kong Dong

Sxb, inoo deji, she absolutely has the right to support any person she wants in the United States and please, easy with the swear words.

@Apollo

You might have a point because I couldn’t put a finger why AJ supports Trump and the Alt.Right. They’re more homophobic and more hostile to people of his background, maybe, we should invite and ask him what specific policies of trump and the Alt.right attracts him. I’ve seen Somali idiots and trolls praising him, but AJ seems to have passionately embraced both of them.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Very few Somalis support Trump and though I would like to know why they support him, I wouldn’t call them coons because they are intelligent and well informed folks. One such person is Mr Somalispot himself, @Western4Life
Why on earth would you support the very man who would kill you, if he saw you on the side of the road. There’s nothing intelligent about that sorry mate

Why on earth would you support the very man who would kill you, if he saw you on the side of the road. There’s nothing intelligent about that sorry mate

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Let me be the devil advocate and say that this man has recently donated $300,000,000 to Somalia and has increased attacks on Alshabaab and ISIS in Somalia threefold. He wants Somalis to be free from terrorists and Somalis to return back to their country and rebuild it. That’s a combination of spin and reality. I honestly think that Trump is a narcissistic, opportunistic and egotistical person who will say and do anything to advance his personal ambitions. Look at the Mexicans, they had a worse deal than us and you will find many Latino and Mexican Americans who support him.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Let me be the devil advocate and say that this man has recently donated $300,000,000 to Somalia and has increased attacks on Alshabaab and ISIS in Somalia threefold. He wants Somalis to be free from terrorists and Somalis to return back to their country and rebuild it. That’s a combination of spin and reality. I honestly think that Trump is a narcissistic, opportunistic and egotistical person who will say and do anything to advance his personal ambitions. Look at the Mexicans, they had a worse deal than us and you will find many Latino and Mexican Americans who support him.
What donation sxb:nahgirl:you know very well how it ends when America goes into a country “fighting terrorism” kulahaa:bell:If they were defeating Al-Shabaab they would’ve done it long ago(it’s not that hard to beat a bunch of losers wtf). Trump is entertaining, but let’s leave it at that entertaining!
Mexicans are self hating low IQ inbreds:gucciwhat:

What donation sxb:nahgirl:you know very well how it ends when America goes into a country “fighting terrorism” kulahaa:bell:If they were defeating Al-Shabaab they would’ve done it long ago(it’s not that hard to beat a bunch of losers wtf). Trump is entertaining, but let’s leave it at that entertaining!
Mexicans are self hating low IQ inbreds:gucciwhat:

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

You seem to indulge in generalisations. Never mind, the Americans claim to have donated $3 billion since 2006 to Somalia.

U.S. Assistance to Somalia

The United States has provided more than $3 billion in humanitarian assistance for Somalia since fiscal year 2006 to address the problems of drought, famine, and refugees.

https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-somalia/

Since Trump came to power, aid to Somalia reached more than 700 million U.S dollars.

MOGADISHU, Somalia — The U.S. government’s top official in charge of foreign aid traveled to Somalia’s capital on Monday to announce a large humanitarian assistance package, but noting that humanitarian aid is a “necessary evil” for the drought- and conflict-plagued country where the American military has engaged in counterterrorism offensives for almost 30 years.

Administrator Mark Green also reopened a bureau for the U.S. Agency for International Development, or USAID, that has been closed since a civil war began here in 1991.

In a meeting where he echoed the skepticism the Trump administration has voiced about the effectiveness of foreign aid, Green urged aid agency leaders to work toward weaning Somalia off donor money. The package he announced Monday was $185 million, only part of this year’s total (just part of this year's 300 million dollars donations). Last year, USAID gave Somalia $441 million.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e9-956a-88c291ab5c38_story.html?noredirect=on

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It is actually a good tactic to support this fool. He is the crazy leader of the usa. If he supports us we finna be fine in the motherland.

It is actually a good tactic to support this fool. He is the crazy leader of the usa. If he supports us we finna be fine in the motherland.
not even close. His fan base is made up of White people who oppose all religions aside from Christianity. They hate Muslims, Black people and Immigration all which define Somalis. Anyone who supports Trump is a coon.

Also don't forget Trump and his supporters told Ilhan Omar to get back to her country

Last edited:

Trending