A "Somali" is selling herself on snapchat?

Now a lot of people on here argue on what girls should and shouldnt do but I think everyone will agree if she is really is one of us and she is prostituting herself then it's disgusting and haraam.

Her Snapchat name is imfierce12. She sells pics and twerking videos to people. My mate told me about her because she is linking guys to have sex with her. The thing is, is she sounds like a UK halimos. God forbid. If you go on her story now, you will be surprised what she is talking about.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I admire this enterpanuer for creating such impressive C.V online on her spare time and it could be very profitable for her to pay for her school or simply to save some money.

I don't see no problem as long she passing her STD check ups every month , c'mon we have some Halimos ing for weed and liquor .:francis:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I admire this enterpanuer for creating such impressive C.V online on her spare time and it could be very profitable for her to pay for her school or simply to save some money.

I don't see no problem as long she passing her STD check ups every month , c'mon we have some Halimos ing for weed and liquor .:francis:
Only degenerates like you UK somalis are cool with that.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Be honest

I have never been to UK sxb, I fucking hate that tiny Island, Why would I lie about my location though, Columbus West side 614 Gang Gang all day, dont make me pull on you waryaa I seen you talking shit about MJ the other day.:ulyin:

Beyoncé kawaaled a whole generation of girls and is still married to her man from her early 20's. Nigga done fucked around on her, of all people her and she still with him

I am fierce ku te

Beyoncé is the definition of a 10/10 in every sense

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I have never been to UK sxb, I fucking hate that tiny Island, Why would I lie about my location though, Columbus West side 614 Gang Gang all day, dont make me pull on you waryaa I seen you talking shit about MJ the other day.:ulyin:
I got my FOB niggas ready sxb, we buy grenades for cheap here. :salute:

She was a in the first place atleast now shes getting paid to dhilay instead of fucking the whole hood for free all year round
Thing I have find funny about people like her is that people like her do things for the short term and then complain in long term.

Just like guys who get haraam money for 4 years and then get bagged for 6 years and their stacks have been taken due to the proceed of crime act. That means they started 10 years ago and have no money to show for it. Why they acting like we don't have welfare as a safety net or they grow up on it?
I was hungry kulaha. Not many of us actually went without meals. Look at people less fortunate then you not people who are more fortunate all the time especially during the come up.

Also like girls who make reckless decisions when it comes to men and when they get a rep these days. They say f*ck you, it's my life and then 10 years and minimum 40 man go by and they are annoyed no one wants them.

Everyone reading this, make decisions that will help you in the short term and the long term. However, your short term shouldn't compromise your long term.

Trending