A Somali Hijabi Model had a change of heart after Reading a thread on her on SSpot🤣🗣️👣

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I remembered I started this thread back then to diss on Euro Somalis in response to some diaspora beef we had going at the time,this Miskiin model was the only victime of the light hearted supposedly to be Sspot beef.

Anyway the rude comments on that hread wouldn't hurt as much if the Hijab women model didn't rreadad the thread, But surprisingly a shaqo La',aan Sspoter
decided to forward the link of the thread to her and she was of course speachfullsss.:mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:
Lumii_20210513_184223231.png

Sometimes harsh and truthfull words give you a slap in life and much needed awking, we were making fun of this women for advocating for LGBT trans and after she read our comments she might had a change of a heart.:trumpsmirk:

we might have infact put her in to her senses and she is now for something more important and more pressuring issues, a more honorable to advocate for everyone's choice
Of dress and Hijab that Khanijses which effecds only less than 5% of the word population,

I am glad she came to her senses and we thank her for speaking out and ask her to forgive us for slandering her, also plz request my DM for your fellow singerFather #GeelljireModel

:wow1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

I remembered I started this thread back then to diss on Euro Somalis in response to some diaspora beef we had going at the time,this Miskiin model was the only victime of the light hearted supposedly to be Sspot beef.

Anyway the rude comments on that hread wouldn't hurt as much if the Hijab women model didn't rreadad the thread, But surprisingly a shaqo La',aan Sspoter
decided to forward the link of the thread to her and she was of course speachfullsss.:mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:
View attachment 184716

Sometimes harsh and truthfull words give you a slap in life and much needed awking, we were making fun of this women for advocating for LGBT trans and after she read our comments she might had a change of a heart.:trumpsmirk:

we might have infact put her in to her senses and she is now for something more important and more pressuring issues, a more honorable to advocate for everyone's choice
Of dress and Hijab that Khanijses which effecds only less than 5% of the word population,

I am glad she came to her senses and we thank her for speaking out and ask her to forgive us for slandering her, also plz request my DM for your fellow singerFather #GeelljireModel

:wow1:
Lol i know her from Youtube. She is a single mom she had a baby with a arab guy:holeup: