A Somali guy in my College is making a bad reputation

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
He's the kind of big mouth who looks for shit with just about anyone, dressed in tracksuit just today a guy came to complain about him to me (white guy)

What do I do ? we are barely 10 Somali in this college of 2000 people but I can't let it ruin our image which is already not great

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
He's the kind of big mouth who looks for shit with just about anyone, dressed in tracksuit just today a guy came to complain about him to me (white guy)

What do I do ? we are barely 10 Somali in this college of 2000 people but I can't let it ruin our image which is already not great
Why is he complaining about him to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are not his fucking father.

You should have just laughed it off

Tell him to his face that people complaining about him, even exeggerate a bit. Tell him to chill out as people are laughing behind his back. Make him feel embarrassed & "uncool" and if he continues, all the Somalis will leave college still virgins.

Seriously what's wrong with some somali boys? why would you go out of your way to attack people unprovoked? not to mention we are a distinct group of people so any bad image everyone will put the blame on us. Im guessing your studying btec since I refuse to believe a weird somali with a track suit bullying people is studying A levels.

Trending