A somali girl exposing her sisters messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all guys but i guess most. Its funny how alot guys act really feminine from bad break up. Its better the move on with you life than ruin another. Esp if you use to love that person.

Trueee, im so glad that im too shy/not interested for this kinds of conversation
Else my stalker would probably snitch on me too :hillarybiz: i love myself for not trusting any guys :trumpsmirk:

Alhamdulillah, both girls are fucking around.Nothing to be ashamed of just stick with your kind.At least faraxs can see what they are dealing with.
:trumpsmirk:
But for real , family issues must be kept under rap. how you gonna expose your family like that.
:kodaksmiley:

Who are the tamest girls?

No this is common in the Somali community.You just live in a bubble.
...No, its not common. But yeah ofc it happens. My point is people mostly collect the most humiliating things they can find to share it here. Now its turned this place into an encyclopedia of the worst of the Somali people. Just look at all the recent threads. Sad.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
...No, its not common. But yeah ofc it happens. My point is people mostly collect the most humiliating things they can find to share it here. Now its turned this place into an encyclopedia of the worst of the Somali people. Just look at all the recent threads. Sad.
Not a big deal abaayo chill

True, you always post good stuff about Somalia and Somalis so it is disheartening to see your efforts blow up in vain.However it’s imbedded in the culture of Somalia to gossip and gossip leads to these scenarios.Geeljires had nothing to do as camel herders than about reer hebel.

Not a big deal abaayo chill
I am chilled. I'm just saying, its a mess.
True, you always post good stuff about Somalia and Somalis so it is disheartening to see your efforts blow up in vain.However it’s imbedded in the culture of Somalia to gossip and gossip leads to these scenarios.Geeljires had nothing to do as camel herders than about reer hebel.
Thank you. I don't make much of an effort so I didn't mean that. I just think people should at least post this stuff in the sections only members can view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending