A Somali film addressing all of the rampant rapes that plague modern Somalia

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am against the death penalty but when it comes to rape I fully support the capital punishment.

there is death penalty back home if you kill someone you will also get death penalty but sadly theres people that get away with killing someone if they come from a certain tribe

In my opinion death penalty should be standard for people who commit rape

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I am against the death penalty but when it comes to rape I fully support the capital punishment.
Yeah I agree. it would be a waste of space to lock up rapist, and child molesters.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
rapists are better off dead
Seems a bit merciful now that I think about it. You know what would be better. If natzi camps can be made for scum criminals so they can work themselves to death.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
there is death penalty back home if you kill someone you will also get death penalty but sadly theres people that get away with killing someone if they come from a certain tribe
Its no longer about coming from a certain tribe, it is if you can get the money asked, "blood money" can get you your freedom.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Seems a bit merciful now that I think about it. You know what would be better. If nazi camps can be made for scum criminals so they can work themselves to death.

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its no longer about coming from a certain tribe, it is if you can get the money asked, "blood money" can get you your freedom.
oh but even if the guy can't come up with the money on his own his tribe will collect it for him this custom should be eradicated imagine getting a call from someone from same clan as you and want you to pitch in money to help the murderer

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
When it comes to rape and child molestation, then yes. I am uncle to a three your old, if someone molests her, I am seeking the death penalty.

I feel you but it doesn't make sense to claim you're against the death penalty in that case. You just think it should be handed out for only the worst crimes. Fair enough.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
They should in the minimum be chemically castrated

Does it really work, though? Do they truly lose their urge to rape or molest and show remorse if they're not psychopaths?

Blood money is more appropriate. If you kill the only breadwinner of a family, the whole family will live in squalor, the killer going prison serves them no purpose. Harsh reality of 3rd world.

Trending

Latest posts