A Somali businessman Xamuud Adan was shot dead by Xenophobic mobs and looters in South Africa

I wish there was a scheme to evacuate all Somalis in South Africa. Its unbelievable hearing the deaths of our brothers with no accountable or support. We need to do better and help each other.

Alot of ppl claim to believe in Somalinimo but its meaningless if they are not helping each other. We need action now to save lives! To raise funds and put this crap to an end. Too many ppl have lost their lives and many more will continue to if we don't come together. :i83dwbv:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They should leave then. South Africans are the real adoon stereotype. African americans will do to white people if there was no law here in america. South African police are fellow adoons

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They should be in Apartheid again. Complete savages!

Yep. That was the best thing for them. They were put in check. Now there are no leaders, they starving, so the worst in them comes up. They can't think for themselves and make money. They need a boss or a Colonial master

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive always hear somalis getting killed in their shop in South Africa why not stop going there and open a business in Somalis instead

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
These businessmen need to make ayuuto for straps and teeth.
Or pay these somali gangbangers to work security in exchange for space to stash food.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
AUN but why are Somalis still there? How many hundreds have been killed by the locals? They keep playing with fire and keep getting burnt. Why are they in South Africa of all places?

Apollo

VIP
My parents almost considered moving to South Africa during the early 90s state collapse. Thank God they never made that decision. However, I got some relatives in South Africa who did make that move.

Why are they in South Africa of all places?

It is the most economically advanced African country that isn't some tiny island or city state.

AUN but why are Somalis still there? How many hundreds have been killed by the locals? They keep playing with fire and keep getting burnt. Why are they in South Africa of all places?
Arming themselves means they have to go to war against the locals. It’s not worth it. I hope they all leave

Trending

Latest posts