A somali Albino in Muqdishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

I thought albinism was predominant in pygmys and papuans (australoids). This sure is a rare case
:yacadiim:

World

VIP
He's obviously Madow. I've never seen a Somali Albino.
Yeah, all these so called "Somali" Albinos are just Bantus.

Here is another one:

DSCN5354.JPG

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Sad thing is that most of the parents don't know even the smalles African sunlight can give them skin cancer that's why I suggest all parents that have albino kids to move to cold countries

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Sad thing is that most of the parents don't know even the smalles African sunlight can give them skin cancer that's why I suggest all parents that have albino kids to move to cold countries
Those miskiin people get mutilated in tanzania and kenya. A boy was walking in the street, snatched, and chopped up like kashoggi

If he was in Tanzania they would’ve cut him up and turn him into soup :wow:
He should be thankful that he lives amongst us civilised noble Somalis, his time in Somalia is limited though.
:wow:

The savage Tanzanians will be in for a right suprise when a plane loaded with albino Madows deported from Somalia lands there.
:wow1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He should be thankful that he lives amongst us civilised noble Somalis, his time in Somalia is limited though.
:wow:

The savage Tanzanians will be in for a right suprise when a plane loaded with albino Madows deported from Somalia lands there.
:wow1:
tenor.gif

Not trying to sound , WE WUZ WHITE and shit , but thise girls legit look like caucasians. If they hair and eye stayed dark and the skin as well. Theyd look aryan
Somalis & other pure Cushites have the Caucasoid skull, so it's no suprise Somalis would look European with White skin.

Not trying to sound , WE WUZ WHITE and shit , but thise girls legit look like caucasians. If they hair and eye stayed dark and the skin as well. Theyd look aryan
yeah definitely, here is another one.
albinos_4.jpg

It's very rare for Somalis to be albino though, I feel bad for them imagine being albino in sunny Somalia.

yeah definitely, here is another one.
albinos_4.jpg

It's very rare for Somalis to be albino though, I feel bad for them imagine being albino in sunny Somalia.
If i saw that fella down the street i'd mistake him for an Englishman lol.

Our Cushite features are very striking & bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending