A Sneak Preview Of Somali Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's a Hareri documentary on LOST SOMALIS. This is how we could end up in the future after 100 years in the west. The guy being interviewed is from the Habar Yonis and his grandfather came 100 years ago as colonial forces, but also came as colonial forces were Majerten-Warsangeli-Dhulbahante DEEP in India and basically unrecognizable to us now.

What I found surprising was that Majerten was apart of British Somaliland, it would be interesting if Hareri stop looking for Isaaq only in his documentary and search all Somalis equally. His a big tribalist this guy, he is good reporter just isaaq crazy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What historical past does Majerten have in the North? I didn't know they had settlements there besides the 'gahayle' and I am not sure if the majerten who went with them to India is in reference to Gahayle, who is basically Siwaqroon. This proves Gahayle isn't miidgan as Isaaq claims, but were majerten even 100 years ago. But is there other majertens who lived in the north back in those days? What is the Majerten narrative in the North, my father always told me Cisman maxamud used to settle up untill DAALO back in his day. Any truth to this? No wonder HY freedom fighter is in Qardho!!!

Notice how Somali tribe is so REAL, even after 100 years lost among cow worshippers, THEY DON'T FORGET THEIR NAME. Unlike westerners or other races who will remember their origin country like 'part scottish part english' they can't take it any further then national origin, where-as their personal identity was completely erased. However for Somalis we remember our national origin 'Somalia' and still remember our 'family name' for centuries.

Last edited:
There was a time the Brits controlled all of modern day Somalia north and south, galbeed, NFD etc. They referred to all Somali lands as Somaliland, it doesn't always mean what's commonly referred to as former British Somaliland today.

There was a time the Brits controlled all of modern day Somalia north and south, galbeed, NFD etc. They referred to all Somali lands as Somaliland, it doesn't always mean what's commonly referred to as former British Somaliland today.

Tell that to reer Edna. Slow ass autistic favela dwellers.:chrisfreshhah:

What historical past does Majerten have in the North? I didn't know they had settlements there besides the 'gahayle' and I am not sure if the majerten who went with them to India is in reference to Gahayle, who is basically Siwaqroon. This proves Gahayle isn't miidgan as Isaaq claims, but were majerten even 100 years ago. But is there other majertens who lived in the north back in those days? What is the Majerten narrative in the North, my father always told me Cisman maxamud used to settle up untill DAALO back in his day. Any truth to this? No wonder HY freedom fighter is in Qardho!!!

Notice how Somali tribe is so REAL, even after 100 years lost among cow worshippers, THEY DON'T FORGET THEIR NAME. Unlike westerners or other races who will remember their origin country like 'part scottish part english' they can't take it any further then national origin, where-as their personal identity was completely erased. However for Somalis we remember our national origin 'Somalia' and still remember our 'family name' for centuries.
The jubbas were under the British at one point they use to favor harti from the rest of inhabitants mj were recruited from that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending