A small diary post i wrote while stuck in Somalia in may

I wrote thousands of posts throughout my 11 months, it's interesting reading it lol.
"Suffering:

It is only recently that I have fully experienced a new state of being. Suffering, not in the average terms but rather in an agonising new form many of us have experienced a few times in our past. The suffering of existence, the agonising capitulation of our soul to the Gods of existence only to be met with their cold silent gaze.

I have been stuck in a small house situated in the Somali hinterlands for the last month, this house is large and spacious yet disconnects me from much of the world. I am catered to by a cousin of mine through a portable gas fire stove, as such I am essentially free. Due to being a born westerner I maintain contact through my shoddy internet connection , leading me to spend hours in a virtual world buttressed by intrepid moments of peaking at a camel outside of my window."

I wrote thousands of posts throughout my 11 months, it's interesting reading it lol.
"Suffering:

It is only recently that I have fully experienced a new state of being. Suffering, not in the average terms but rather in an agonising new form many of us have experienced a few times in our past. The suffering of existence, the agonising capitulation of our soul to the Gods of existence only to be met with their cold silent gaze.

I have been stuck in a small house situated in the Somali hinterlands for the last month, this house is large and spacious yet disconnects me from much of the world. I am catered to by a cousin of mine through a portable gas fire stove, as such I am essentially free. Due to being a born westerner I maintain contact through my shoddy internet connection , leading me to spend hours in a virtual world buttressed by intrepid moments of peaking at a camel outside of my window."
Youre a softie boy!

Trending