A SL child abducted by PL citizens returned 2 SL, now taking a DNA bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Punanilanders smh

They are now abducting kids to inflate their numbers ..these are the only somali qabiil that has incorporated a whole contingent of Bantu ex-slaves into their qabiil.

One of their gov ministry person looks like he is in a visit to a Somali soul from the Igbo tribe of Nigeria

waraabe

Your superior
I like the cooperation between SL and PL region, may it long continue

Here is Somaliland returning stolen cars to puntland

@Duchess @Suki-Reiko @Magan what do you guys think. I like to see somali sitting down and resolving their issues. Mashallah

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I like the cooperation between SL and PL region, may it long continue

Here is Somaliland returning stolen cars to puntland

@Duchess @Suki-Reiko @Magan what do you guys think
Co-operation will never happen Puntland is and will always be an enemy state.As for the returning of stolen trucks is admirable on our part.Quraishis always have to remain more civilized then the savages we currently live among

They are now abducting kids to inflate their numbers ..these are the only somali qabiil that has incorporated a whole contingent of Bantu ex-slaves into their qabiil.

One of their gov ministry person looks like he is in a visit to a Somali soul from the Igbo tribe of Nigeria
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Laangaab Idagale you mad brah.:umad:

Sounds like you were denied a MJ girl or rejected by one judging by the way you turn qabilist only when it comes to us.:sureman:

@waraabe I support this cooperation between the two brotherly nations.:stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending