A single mans quest to expand the Somaliland nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
somalia oo ku soo noqon karay and would have married the most beautiful girls in here
sadly he married a fat malay girl
i reallly feel sorry for him wallah
personally after seeing a friend of mine marry less aesthetic woman i have to say beauty is in the eye of beholder. dookhiisa halo tixgeliyo sxb

There's some sick people on this forum.

1) She's not ugly, just overweight. A problem that affects many xaliimos as well.

2) He is marrying a Malaysian Muslim, not the recent reverts xaliimos chase after.

3) He is marrying her in a proper Muslim ceremony. He's not eloping with a neonazi to live in her parents basement.

Isla yaabaa. If you got nothing good to say about the brother, shut the f*ck up and keep your nasty comments to yourselves.:camby:

Apollo

VIP
You ppl are unconscionable, watching some couples' wedding clip to degrade them.

I have personally given up on the diaspora. There is no hope for them. They will eventually fade away into nonexistence as the intermarriage rate keeps increasing every generation.

Somali wax ka mashquul badan ma arkin waligay. I've never seen people so obsessed with how other people marry, actually obsessed with other people's lives in general. Only a pathetic sad lonely person would insult another man's choice of wife. War dantiina ku eekaada uff

Apollo

VIP
Somali wax ka mashquul badan ma arkin waligay. I've never seen people so obsessed with how other people marry, actually obsessed with other people's lives in general. Only a pathetic sad lonely person would insult another man's choice of wife. War dantiina ku eekaada uff

Somalis = Tribal.

What you are preaching is individualism and that does not work in an extremely tribal culture.

El padrone

somad arag. somalida wadanki joogta uunba dhaqankan leh ayad is odhanaysa lkn waad la yaabeysa kuwii qurbaha ku dhashay markay sidan udhaqman. the welfare system has failed them waa bilaa camal socda lol

Somalis = Tribal.

What you are preaching is individualism and that does not work in an extremely tribal culture.

Sadly that's true. You would have thought that Somalis in the diaspora wouldn't be like that too but it seems it's embedded within us. It's up to every man to change himself.

VixR

Veritas
I have personally given up on the diaspora. There is no hope for them. They will eventually fade away into nonexistence as the intermarriage rate keeps increasing every generation.
What a strange thing to say lol. Is that your hope :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
It is happening. At least from strong anecdotal evidence. Of course I have no studies to back it up, but it is blatantly obvious.
I'd say there's a good portion, but that its not enough to threaten the majority. Can't really know without proper data. But that's still a weird thing to bring up in the context you expressed, ie breeding out the rude lol. But I'm talking to Amun.

El padrone

dookhiisa wuu fiiican yahay sxb lkn problemka waa somalida
maseyr kee kabateeen

somalia oo ku soo noqon karay and would have married the most beautiful girls in here
sadly he married a fat malay girl
i reallly feel sorry for him wallah

:browtf: isma maqlaysid miyaa? waxaad tidhi i feel sorry for him and followed it WALAH, hadana waxaa leeday dookhiisu wuu fiicanyahay. lol are u in khat session sxb?
:siilaanyolaugh:

Been seeing a lot of comments along the lines of "why you judging this man's wife, you shouldn't do that she's Muslim blah blah blah"

Well maybe if you didn't hop onto every thread with a xalimo marrying out and completely roast her, call ANY xalimo that marries out cheap & clean, and THEN continue to crack apple mehr jokes on every damn thread people wouldn't feel the need to retaliate in this situation. I'm not gonna say anything bad about the wife here cause I really don't care, but I really can't see how yall can pull that card now :ayaanswag:

What comes around goes around...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending