A shocking sudden death of a bride to be in Hargeisa. She passed away just couple of hours before her Meher.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The elders and families tried to proceed with the meher although the poor lady suffered a stroke last evening. Early this morning the elders of the clans decided that they should proceed even if she was ill because the groom arrived from the US and spent money on hotels. However, things turned for the worse in the lady’s health, she passed away as men were heading to the meher reception place.

(what bothers me so much is how idiot uneducated elders decided it was wise to go ahead. The moment they heard that she was hospitalized they should’ve postponed it).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alle unaxiristo 😭

ilaahay ha u naxariisto maskiinada.

meher and aroos time is very stressful. Only those who have gone through it know what’m talking about. You’re getting phone calls left and right. From the event hall owners asking more money to the decorator messing up your desired design to a husband coming down from the US and meeting him for the 1st time. On top of that, you have High Blood pressure disease. Clearly she had a stroke from elevated HBP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sorry....i have to ask : did this modafcker fellow american bring the poor girl Omicron? Because here in the states, according to the news, 100,000 infections happening per day

She also looks like she is in her mid 30s if not late 30s ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am sorry....i have to ask : did this modafcker fellow american bring the poor girl Omicron? Because here in the states, according to the news, 100,000 infections happening per day

She also looks like she is in her mid 30s if not late 30s ?

Woow! What a good detective.
He came from America.
she drops unconscious and passes away.
omicron could be the source.

Trending

Latest posts