A shocking realization I had after speaking with my Hooyo...

My mother was speaking to me about the difficulties of our family coming to Canada and the other possible destinations they were thinking about.
They only ended up choosing Canada , but were actually serious about other places like Australia.

In my shock I realized that I could have easily ended up reer UK, reer Ohio USA and even (may Allah forgive me for even uttering this phrase) reer Sweden.
Indeed, Allah has a plan for all of us and I thank him I ended up in the True North :dzmxmmb:

Same here, it was like picking candy at the stores. Alhamdullilah we ended up on these isles of green and splendor.

british-empire-570x3781.jpg

RULE, BRITANNIA! BRITANNIA, RULE THE WAVES!
BRITONS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

This is coming from reer henny who has produced trannies, lesbians who have kids with a madow tf? You guys dont even know anything about somali culture and have fully assimilated to destructive Madow culture

My mother was speaking to me about the difficulties of our family coming to Canada and the other possible destinations they were thinking about.
They only ended up choosing Canada , but were actually serious about other places like Australia.

In my shock I realized that I could have easily ended up reer UK, reer Ohio USA and even (may Allah forgive me for even uttering this phrase) reer Sweden.
Indeed, Allah has a plan for all of us and I thank him I ended up in the True North :dzmxmmb:
I hope you get better soon .

Trending

Latest posts