A reminder to gatekeep our language from ajnabis

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somali drill artists are to blame 😭😭😭😭
It’s Somali boys in general. They make so many negative things about us popular in the UK. Dh*lo will probably become popular too bc I see Asians and Arabs using that online. It will translate into real life like j*reer did

It’s Somali boys in general. They make so many negative things about us popular in the UK. Dh*lo will probably become popular too bc I see Asians and Arabs using that online. It will translate into real life like j*reer did

What's wrong with them? They want acceptance so bad they'll let anyone in. Meanwhile I don't even know how to say that word in Urdu or whatever language. It's actually so frustrating.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
:damn: this is a never ending cycle :jcoleno:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What's wrong with them? They want acceptance so bad they'll let anyone in. Meanwhile I don't even know how to say that word in Urdu or whatever language. It's actually so frustrating.
Yup it’s about acceptance. That’s why they act like clowns to make ajnabis laugh. Wallahi Somali guys in the Uk have been doing this for time.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My hoyo always warned Me not to speak somali when talking shit about ajanabis now I know what she means! People are teaching them our language

Trending