Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Looked at her twitter and found her complaining about this
C3Hbl7eUoAEAKdQ.jpg:large

People are too much :dead::dead::dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ngl I don't get how guys say things like that. I gotta assume they experience some minimal success going that route or else I'm sure they'd stop.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
This is what you get when you upload photos with a caked face and doing that squinting pose ...why she complaining, doesn't she know you got animals online.
:mjlol:
And dont these girls have fathers and brothers that talk to them about boys. I would be sick to my stomach if some random dude said those kind of things to my sisters.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
This is what you get when you upload photos with a caked face and doing that squinting pose ...why she complaining, doesn't she know you got animals online.
:mjlol:
True, why be on social media? There's animals online... f*ck it, why even go outside there's animals outside :stopit:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Ngl I don't get how guys say things like that. I gotta assume they experience some minimal success going that route or else I'm sure they'd stop.
loool that 1 nigga with the success story fucked it up for everybody

SenseSays

Years to look forward to

Even without a photo I've gotten numerous messages from F.O.Bs accross the globe asking for my number.
The asalamu'alaikum followed by the "what ur numbr" is a normal fail flirt routine.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I remember the BlackBerry days some Xalimo from Wales hit me with the "Brb gonna go pray" she never fucking returned..
:browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Girl, let me be ur your muhrim, racking up good deeds til the early morn when you're feeling it, cursed by angels when you're not, all the same it's a heavenly affair habibi, oh life of my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts