A Religion of Peace?

I meant western media thinks of Muslims of Big bearded isis living people sadly

Yes but in no country does ISIS actually control the government as far as I'm aware- out of all the Muslim countries. While one out of only two Hindu-majority countries is governed by the BJP (I forgot before- Nepal is the other Hindu-majority country).

There is no Muslim country that is governed by a Muslim equivalent of Modi.

Also, Muslim men are supposed to have beards. Having a beard isn't being ISIS.

Yes but in no country does ISIS actually control the government as far as I'm aware- out of all the Muslim countries. While one out of only two Hindu-majority countries is governed by the BJP (I forgot before- Nepal is the other Hindu-majority country).

There is no Muslim country that is governed by a Muslim equivalent of Modi.

Also, Muslim men are supposed to have beards. Having a beard isn't being ISIS.
Like i said this is simply what the media thinks I’m not against beards either it’s sun nah in fact and has many health benefits mashallah!

FE513C80-0572-40D1-92B4-0DB2670983E7.jpeg

The idea that being peaceful is inherently right and that violence is inherently wrong is untrue. There are situations where you have to be peaceful and there are situations when violence is necessary or praiseworthy.

For example, someone attacks you and you defend yourself- I don't think it's actually obligatory but you have every right to use violence to defend yourself. So the concept that violence is inherently wrong is incorrect and I think it is based on Christianity.

Christianity teaches that you can't even defend yourself. Judaism teaches that you can attack non-Jews.

The Jewish position is one extreme. The Christian position is another extreme. Islam is in the middle.

overly passive muslims are extremists imo, can never let an enemy walk all over you and dishonour you.

Trending